Ice Caves, The Shoshone Falls, The Twin Falls, Thousand Springs State Park, City of Rocks, the canyon that Evel Knievel tried to jump.
Legal BASE jumping is happening year-round at the nearby Perrine Bridge, and guests of our Jerome hotel can enjoy an abundance of other local activities.Our Twin Falls area hotel has plenty of activities for the entire family to enjoy. From golf to hiking trails near Shoshone Falls and Snake River Canyon, it's the perfect location for a relaxing getaway. Close to I-84, our proximity to the Shoshone Falls puts guests in the perfect place to explore everything the Magic Valley has to offer.Close to Twin Falls and Snake River canyon, there are many outdoor activities nearby and this region is a favorite for hunters. Whether you're in town to try the locally made cheese or ChobaniÂ® yogurt, you're sure to find the perfect outing near our Jerome hotel. There are 11 golf courses within a 40 mile radius of the BEST WESTERN Sawtooth Inn & Suites, so guests who want to work on their swing have their choice of links to try.While construction is going on in the area, our Jerome hotel is a home away from home for many workers and business travelers. Take advantage of our fantastic, free full hot breakfast. We offer a made-to-order omelet station, biscuits and gravy, a selection of cereals and yogurts, and hot waffles. Choose from coffee, milk, and chilled juices to compliment your breakfast.The friendly, helpful staff at our Jerome hotel is happy to provide recommendations and tips to make your stay memorable. The clean, spacious rooms are welcoming, and an idyllic place to rest and relax after a day of work or adventure. From the well-appointed rooms to the 24-hour indoor pool and fitness center, our Jerome hotel has everything you need for a wonderful stay.Reserve a spacious room at the BEST WESTERN Sawtooth Inn & Suites, where your comfort comes first! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||3600 sq. feet
||Holds 150 people
Pool and spa are open 24/7
Policies / Expenses
group policy is 1 month before check in date. individual policy is before 4 pm on the day of arrival.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. A refundable cleaning & damage deposit of $100 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the deposit can become non-refundable and the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
Airport & Shuttle Information
The Twin Falls Airport is 15 miles away and costs around $50 for a one-way cab ride. There is not a shuttle provided by us or the airport.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Plus Sawtooth Inn & Suites