The BEST WESTERN Pontiac Inn is located off of I-55 between Chicago,IL. and St. Louis, MO. Amtrak also makes stops in Pontiac. With a calm atmosphere and convenient location, this Pontiac hotel is the perfect place to stay for a productive business trip or a relaxing vacation.You'll feel right at home in our newly renovated rooms with many amenities. The clean and modern rooms at this Pontiac, IL. hotel offer cable/satellite television with HBOÂ®, a microwave, a refrigerator, a coffeemaker and much more. Before a day of meetings or sightseeing, get the perfect start to each morning with a complimentary hot full breakfast. With easy access to area businesses, you'll look forward to a business trip at the BEST WESTERN Pontiac Inn. Relax with just short commutes to Caterpillar Inc, R.R. Donnelly, Mecalux, Anthony Liftgate, Pontiac Correctional Center and Exact Packaging. With a business center, wake-up calls and free wireless Internet access, we provide thoughtful amenities to ensure your stay is stress-free.Explore the area during your stay - Historic Route 66, Route 66 Museum, Walldogs Museum, Livingston County War Museum, Pontiac-Oakland Museum, The Looking for Lincoln Trail and 23 Murals all located in Downtown Pontiac. Also enjoy several parks and three swinging bridges along the Vermillion River. Pontiac also has several events during the year, Red Carpet Corridor, Hangloose Car Show, Pontiac Cruise Nights, Thresherman's Reunion and Thresherman's Bluegrass Festival to name a few. For a list of things to see and do and events you can go to www.pontiac.org.Relax right here at the hotel, too - many guests feel rejuvenated after taking a dip in our indoor pool or our hot tub. Get even more out of your stay with added amenities, including our new exercise facility, guest laundry, a 24-hour front desk, guest computer center and free parking.For your stay in Pontiac with exceptional value, reserve a room at the BEST WESTERN Pontiac Inn. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2012|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||57|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $10 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.