Located in the Frog Capital of the World, this Rayne, Louisiana hotel boasts not only southern hospitality, but small town charm and excitement as well.The comforts of home can be found in the charming, clean rooms at the BEST WESTERN Rayne Inn. Delight in amenities such as cable satellite television, a desk, a microwave, a refrigerator, Internet access and much more. Wake up to a complimentary full breakfast each morning including cereal, fruit, coffee, eggs and other hot items.With easy access to Cajun country's many attractions including Blue Rose Museum, swamp tours on the Louisiana River and Payne Civic Center, you're sure to find many things to do and see while staying at this Rayne hotel. Enjoy the natural wonder of the Zoo of Acadiana, browse the stunning works at Crowley Art Gallery and the charm and excitement of local events like the Frog Festival, the German Festival, the International Rice Festival and Mardi Gras.Looking for a thrill? Evangeline Downs is only a block away from our property. Take in a show while staying with us, the Heymann Performing Arts Center and the Grand Theater are just minutes away.Traveling for work? You can make the most of your trip, as you'll be near so many of the area's corporations and businesses including American Legion Hospital. Looking for meeting or event space in Rayne? We also offer meeting facilities and conference services.Excitement and relaxation can be found on our premises, too. From relaxing in the outdoor pool to getting in a revitalizing workout in our 24-hour exercise facility, you're ensured access to the things you'll need and want. Our property also boasts a 24-hour front desk, a business center and free parking. Known for our Southern charm, if there's anything you need while at this Rayne hotel, don't hesitate to ask.Fun, productivity or excitement, this hotel near New Orleans offers it all. Make a reservation at the BEST WESTERN Rayne Inn today and save! Enjoy your stay. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our elevator is temporarily out of service. We do have stairs to access our second and third floor.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2000|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||28|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.