Hotels in Saint Francisville, Louisiana are known for southern hospitality and being close to attractions, like Myrtle's Plantation and Rosedown Plantation.Saint Francisville hotels in Louisiana are located in a historical town, full of antiquing and quaint local shopping options. The nearby Louisiana State Rodeo in Angola, held in April and October, is a short drive from our Saint Francisville hotel. Whether you want to relax, get some culture or are here for the rodeos, enjoy a cool, spacious room and the friendliest service in town.Your BEST WESTERN St. Francisville hotel is the only branded hotel in the area, and guests count on us to deliver the quality and service they've come to expect. Plantations surround the area, and historical tours are a favorite activity for many of our guests. Baseball tournaments in the summer always draw a crowd, and the Audubon Pilgrimage is a favorite local activity that brings in travelers from around the country.The Mississippi River attracts outdoor lovers and plenty of business travelers, too. A few of the regular guests at our Saint Francisville hotel are employees of the government and military, Entergy, KPAC Papermill, and energy and nuclear plants. We offer a boardroom that comfortably seats 8-10 for your convenience. We would be happy to assist you in preparing for your meeting. We always aim to go the extra mile to make your stay as easy and pleasant as possible. Our 100% non-smoking Saint Francisville hotel has a convenient location to restaurants, businesses, plantations and Highway 61. A business and fitness center is on site, so after enjoying your spacious room with your pillow top beds, it's easy to take care of your workout regimen or business. We also offer a free continental hot breakfast that includes waffles, bacon, eggs, fruits, yogurt, cereal, pastries and juice, along with 100% Arabica coffee.Book a quiet BEST WESTERN St. Francisville Hotel room today and prepare for a great trip!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||0|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||63|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||200 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
Outdoor Pool open daily (April-Oct) 8am-10pm
Policies / Expenses
24 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 5.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00%|
|City Tax:|| 3.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
30 min from the Batoen Rouge Metro Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Complimentary Hot Breakfast daily 6:30am-9:30am
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western St. Francisville