Beaches, Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Bycking, Nascar Race, Casino and Country side Hycking,
This charming Denton hotel offers abundant amenities and is close to many area businesses, stunning beaches, exciting casinos and wonderful restaurants.Traveling on business? This Denton, MD hotel is just a short drive away from many of the area's small businesses, industrial parks, schools and state work sites. Our countryside location, without as much traffic as the big city, offers a peaceful atmosphere to get work done. Easton Airport is just 15 miles from this Maryland hotel, making traveling easy and stress-free.Whether you're traveling for business or leisure, the area offers much to explore. Martinack State Park and Museum of Rural Life are both within two miles or less of this Denton, MD hotel. Feeling the need for speed? Harrington Raceway, Dover's NASCAR and Dover Downs are all near the BEST WESTERN Denton Inn, too. Travel for about an hour and you can explore Rehoboth Beach, Bethany Beach and Ocean City Maryland Beach. You won't have to go far to experience the area's many recreational activities - enjoy fishing, hunting, golfing, horseback riding, mountain biking, sailing, water skiing and hiking during your stay at this Denton, MD hotel. Many guests also come for the charming local events, including the Water Fowl Festival, triathlons, golf tournaments, Summer Fest and the Strawberry and Pumpkin Chunking Festivals.Fun and relaxation await you at this Denton, MD hotel, as we offer many wonderful amenities, such as a sparkling outdoor pool. Get even more value out of your stay with free parking, a business center, guest laundry, complimentary newspapers and more.The well-appointed, clean rooms offer cable satellite television with HBOÂ®, a coffeemaker, a microwave, a refrigerator, free Wi-Fi and much more. After a great night's sleep, get the perfect start to each day with a complimentary continental breakfast.For an affordable visit to Denton, reserve a stay online at the BEST WESTERN Denton Inn today!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||45|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi | Policies / Expenses
4.00pm date of arrival for Weekdays and 48 hrs for Weekends.For group more then 10 rooms, 30 days cancellation.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|City Tax:|| 5.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest airport is Easton,Md-15 miles and BWI Baltimore airport 65 milea
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.