Many guests stay at our Brookfield hotel while visiting the Walt DisneyÂ® Hometown Museum, Pershing Museum or a variety of other top-rated attractions. At the Walt DisneyÂ® hometown, there's plenty of exciting things to do. The Pershing Balloon Derby is a fun, family-friendly event that brings guests to our Brookfield hotel from around the country. The Summer Fun Days are a great way to celebrate the season while keeping cool. From the Brookfield High School Alumni Weekend to the Disney HometownÂ® Toonfest, there's something going on year-round.Our Brookfield hotel prides itself on putting the comfort of guests first. With a spacious outdoor pool and free wireless Internet, staying with us means the entire family can enjoy a relaxing vacation. Spend the afternoon lounging poolside, but make sure your day gets started right. We offer a free full hot breakfast with Belgian waffles, a selection of fruits and cereals, yogurt, pastries and our 100% Arabica coffee.For guests in town for business, our spacious, well-appointed rooms hit the mark. Some of our regular guests are employees of Walsworth Publishing Company, Stanbury Uniforms, Brookfield Fab and Excelsior. The local Hurtt Fabricating Company and Moore Fan Company also bring in workers from out of town.At our Brookfield hotel, you can expect to be greeted with Midwestern charm and friendly staff members, and to have a clean, comfortable room waiting. We know that where you stay plays a big role in your vacation or business trip. Rest assured that you'll be in a great location with top amenities when you stay with us.Reserve a spacious, quiet room at BEST WESTERN Brookfield, where we're dedicated to making your trip great! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||02:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2000 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||31 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||19 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||4 |
|Suites: ||3 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.5 Mi |
|Pool Info: |
Outdoor pool open seasonally Memorial Day through Labor Day
Policies / Expenses
24 hour notice
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: || 8.48% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets may be accepted. Please contact the hotel directly for full details.
Airport & Shuttle Information
15 miles from Chilicothe Municipal Airport,110 miles from Kansas City Int. Airport,160 miles from Lambert Int. Airport
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Internet / WiFI
Free Wifi access on property
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Brookfeild Best Western