Stay at this charming Artesia, New Mexico hotel located near the Carlsbad Caverns, the Ruidoso Mountains and Roswell. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Pecos Inn, a charming hotel located in Artesia, New Mexico. This Artesia hotel offers convenient access to many outdoor activities including softball, baseball, golf and fishing, boating and swimming on Brantley Lake. The BEST WESTERN Pecos Inn features spaciously-appointed guest rooms, each complete with a refrigerator, cable satellite television with HBOÂ® and free high-speed Internet access. Guests will wake each morning to a complimentary full hot breakfast. Additional amenities at this New Mexico hotel include an indoor swimming pool and hot tub, sauna, fitness center, guest laundry and meeting facilities. Business guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Pecos Inn will be close to the Navajo Refinery, Yates and Mack Energy as well as the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. The hotel is also minutes away from the Artesia Historical Museum, Heritage Plaza, the Bottomless Lakes and the New Mexico Military Institute. For superior customer service and a centralized location in Artesia, New Mexico make a reservation today at the BEST WESTERN Pecos Inn!Hotel reserves the right to charge a deposit on rooms rented by locals. We charge a deposit if paying by cash.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||800 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 150 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 5.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 5.0 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||5:00pm to 11:00pm|
indoor pool, open from 6 am to 11 pm. Pool is 20 x 40. Hot tub.
Policies / Expenses
groups 30 days out
|Typical Group Deposit:||paid in full before event|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 7.82%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00%|
|Food and Beverage Tax:|| 7.82%|
|Additional Person Fee:||10.00 Per Person|
|Banquet Bartender Fees:||150.00 Per Hour|
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:|| 7.50 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Lunch Cost:||10.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Boxed Lunch Cost:|| 8.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Dinner Cost:||12.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
no shuttle available
Local Shuttle Info: no shuttle available
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Cooked to order, served from 6 am to 10 am. Waffles, pancakes, french toast, hash browns, eggs, cooked to order biscuits and gravy. Choice of bacon sausage or ham. We also serve a breakfast burrito. For lunch and dinner we also serve breakfast or Mexican- American food.
Outside free parking. Truck parking available.
Internet / WiFI
Free WiFi. Wireless available everywhere in the hotel. A few rooms are also hard wired.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.