Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Mt. Hood Inn!Whether you favor Timberline Lodge or Mt. Hood Meadows, our Government Camp hotel is situated close to the best skiing and snowboarding in Oregon.The ski resort of the Meadows is moments away from our Government Camp hotel, making it easy to get to the powder. Mt. Hood is a mecca for skiers and snowboarders alike, as well as families who want to have a blast tubing in the snow. A short drive from Portland, Oregon, the ski resorts in this area are world-famous and the reason why so many guests flock to our property.A great location to skiing, hiking, camping and fishing, it's not just the winter months that draw outdoor lovers to our Government Camp hotel. There's plenty to do year-round, from taking on the trails to settling into your favorite fishing spot. Our location is unbeatable, providing guests the best of the Great Northwest along with top notch quality and customer service.A ski lodge in the winter and a summer recreation hot spot in the summer, the resorts near our Government Camp hotel are a favorite for locals and travelers alike. Ski Bowl always attracts a crowd, and zip lines are a must for any summer outdoor adventurer. Trillium Lake is filled with waterfalls and lakes, a romantic destination or family-friendly spot to cool off during the warmer summer months.Outdoor activities abound near our Government Camp hotel, but some guests prefer to stay on the property and relax. Take a dip in the hot tub after a day of skiing or hiking around the area for a relaxing end to an adventure-filled day. Highway workers, Ski Patrol employees, transportation workers and forestry government employees all call us their home away from home, and our goal is to provide the best accommodations for all guests, whether they're here for work or the abundance of play. Reserve a room for your skiing, hiking or fishing escape at the BEST WESTERN Mt. Hood Inn today!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||04:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2010 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||57 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||57 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||1 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes: ||10.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.