Welcome to BEST WESTERN Plains Motel!The Minuteman Missile Site is near our Wall motel, but that's just one of the attractions that bring guests to the region.When traveling in South Dakota, visiting Mount Rushmore is nearly a requirement. The Badlands National Park is also nearby, and it's a haven for outdoor lovers, campers, and hikers. Birding is a big pastime, and getting back in touch with Mother Nature is simple here. If you really want to experience the beauty of the region while still enjoying the comforts of home, our Wall motel is the perfect place for you.Wall Drug Store was founded here, and it's an interesting stop for history buffs or those looking for a touch of culture on their trip. However, other guests prefer to just kick back and relax. Our Wall motel has an indoor pool, outdoor pool and hot tub for your comfort. Spend the days soaking in the hot tub, or cool off on those hot summer days with a dip in one of the pools.Our free continental breakfast ensures that every day is started on the right note. Enjoy a generous spread of waffles and pastries, a cereal bar and yogurt selection, along with your favorite fruit. Start the morning with endless chilled juices or coffee. If you're here for the Wall Celebration in July, you'll need a hearty breakfast to really enjoy all of the festivities.There's also a golf course nearby, and it's a favorite spot for guests of our Wall motel to work on their swing. We're the only motel in Wall with an indoor pool, for our guests to take advantage. Rodeos and a parade abound in July, and it's fun for the whole family. With free high speed Internet, in-room coffee and an iron and ironing board in each room, our pet-friendly motel is guaranteed to make your stay in South Dakota even better.Reserve your spacious BEST WESTERN Plains motel room right now for a great value!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2006|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||74|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
We have indoor pool open 6 am to 10 am and noon to 10 pm. Our outdoor pool has the same time, seasonal.
Policies / Expenses
45 days before arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Taxes:|| 9.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Closest airport is Rapid City , SD50 miles west of us/
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Continental breakfast is from 6 am to 9 am, in the lobby of our pool complex.
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Plains