The Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood-Special Tickets, Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction, The Miracle Theater
, Wonder Works Indoor Amusement Park for the Mind, Comedy Barn Theater, Hoot N' Holler Dinner & Show, Black Bear Jamboree, Ripley's Aquarium, Golf Courses, Shopping Malls.
Whether guests are in town for the Great Smoky Mountains, Dollywood/Splash Country, The Dixie Stampede, The Island, Titanic Museum, Country Tonite Theatre, Hollywood Wax Museum, The Old Mill, Flyaway Indoor Skydiving, MagiQuest, Wonderworks, Rafting, or Smoky Mountain Ziplines, our Pigeon Forge hotel is in the perfect location for easily getting around the region. The Smoky Mountains National Park is nestled next to our Pigeon Forge hotel, and there are a number of annual events that draw a crowd. The Annual Mountain Quiltfest, Dollywood's Festival of Nations, Barbeque & Bluegrass, National Southern Gospel Celebration, Harvest Festival, Christmas Festival, Dolly's Homecoming Parade, Spring Pigeon Forge Rod Run, Shades of the Past Rod Run, Fall Pigeon Forge Rod Run, Smoky Mountain Camp Meeting, and the Pigeon Forge Winterfest are a few. Church retreats are held throughout the year in the area, and our Pigeon Forge hotel is a favorite for large groups. From weddings to birthday celebrations, our great location, prices and value make staying here an easy choice. The pool and hot tub are a perfect place to relax and re-charge for another day of adventure. Guests can choose from a variety of local, exciting outings, whether a roller coaster or finding a great deal on designer clothes is your passion. Pigeon Forge is the perfect vacation getaway for families. Our friendly staff epitomizes southern hospitality and is committed to making your vacation special.There are plenty of fine dining options in the area, but leave breakfast to us. Complimentary daily breakfast favorites include biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, pastries, breakfast breads, hot and cold cereals, fruit and yogurt. Breakfast is made easy and complete with our famous 100% Arabica coffee and glasses of cold juice and milk.Reserve your next getaway at BEST WESTERN Toni Inn, where the best of Tennessee is only a few minutes away.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
The indoor pool and hot tub is open year round between the hours of 9 AM and 10 PM. The outdoor pool and hot tub is open seasonally between the hours of 9 AM and 12 AM (midnight).
Policies / Expenses
24 Hour Cancellation Notice Required for Individuals / 30 Days Cancellation Notice Requierd for Groups.
|Typical Group Deposit:
||50% of 1st Night/Full Balance Due at Check In.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
McGhee Tyson Airport, Metro Knoxville,35 Miles.
Gatlinburg-Pigeon Forge Airport, 5.3 Miles.
Local Shuttle Info: Pigeon Forge offers the Fun Time Trolley system. This is a local trolley system with prices ranging from $0.50 to $0.75 each time you get on a trolley, or an all day pass can be purchased at the trolley office for $2.50. Trolley service is available between early March and December (closed on major holidays), and operating times vary depending on the time of year.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
We offer a free Deluxe Continental breakfast to all of our guests between the hours of 6 AM and 10 AM. This breakfast includes gravy, biscuits, sausage, eggs, waffles, hot and cold cereals, bagels, toast, assorted pastries, yogurt and an oatmeal bar.
We offer free parking to all guests. Bus and trailer parking arrangements can be made with the hotel prior to arrival.
Internet / WiFI
We offer free high speed Wi-Fi / Internet Access to all guests, and this service is available throughout the entire property.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.