Tennessee hotels are known for their southern hospitality, and our Spring Hill hotel sets the bar high with world-class service.Take a day trip to the Jack Daniels Distillery 40 miles away, the Historic Mule Day Event ten miles away or weâ??re just ten minutes away from the historic town of the 11th U.S. President, Mr. James Polk and historic Civil War historic places. The Tennessee Country Ham Festival every fall is another must-see event. At our Spring Hill Lodging, guest satisfaction is our number one priority, and we go the extra mile to make it happen. We offer a very friendly staff with southern hospitality that wants to make guests feel at home. Spring Hill hotels are close to Music City, Nashville is just 30 minutes away, and the US Space and Rocket Center is one hour away.Spring Hill, TN hotels are near the historic Carter House, Rippavilla Plantation, and Walk the Franklin Battlefield on November 30th 1864, all just ten minutes away. Tennessee hotels are surrounded by rich culture and history, and our Spring Hill hotel also offers an unbeatable location. Business travelers with General Motors Spring Hill Manufacturing Facility, the Farm Bureau Headquarters eight miles away, Northfield Call Center and the University of Tennessee Agriculture Research Facility a mile and a half away, all enjoy having quick, easy commutes. Weâ??re a General Motors employees and contractors preferred property.Many Civil War historical sites are nearby, and our Spring Hill hotel is popular with history buffs. If you want the best in service and quality while on your trip, count on us to deliver. We take hospitality seriously and want to ensure that each guest has a memorable stay. Whether youâ??re here for business or pleasure, you deserve peace and quiet.We do our best to ensure guests at our Spring Hill hotel are cared for. Whatever you need, our staff will do their best to deliver. Depend on world-class service and spacious accommodations for your next trip. You deserve it.Reserve a well-appointed room at BEST WESTERN Spring Hill Inn & Suites today! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Don't Open
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 9.25% (by state of TN.)
|| 5.00% (by maury county)
|| 3.00% (by city of spring hill)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.