Welcome to BEST WESTERN Knoxville Suites!In Knoxville, Tennessee, there's an abundance of shopping, dining and sightseeing to be had, and it's easy to explore everything when staying at our Knoxville hotel.Close to downtown Knoxville, guests at our Knoxville hotel enjoy genuine southern hospitality, comfortable bedding and rooms. All rooms are suites here, so there's plenty of space for an extended stay or vacationing families. Enjoy your private living area complete with the peace and quiet everyone deserves on a vacation. With larger rooms, a free hot breakfast and a heated indoor pool, you'll feel right at home at our Knoxville hotel. Relax with a few laps after a full day of adventure, and rest assured you'll have all the space you need if you're in town for an extended business trip. The friendly staff members are always on hand to provide tips and recommendations, and to make your stay just a little more pleasant.This hotel in Knoxville is close to the University of Tennessee, and we regularly welcome visiting faculty, professors, students and their families to our Knoxville hotel. Located right off I-75 and pet friendly, we go the extra mile for convenience. All rooms are non-smoking with comfortable beds and sofabeds. An interior corridor welcomes guests and ensures privacy.The Convention Center and Neyland Stadium are also near Knoxville, TN hotels. If you're here for business, rest assured that your commute will be quick and easy. Our Knoxville, TN hotel is conveniently located near all major businesses, the convention center and the university, making it simple for guests to get to their next appointment, event or meeting.Reserve a spacious suite at BEST WESTERN Knoxville Suites for a memorable trip!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||03:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2004 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||58 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||58 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||3 |
|Suites: ||58 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Don't Open |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 | Policies / Expenses
Individual rooms are 24 hour by 4pm cancellation policy.Group- 1 week cancellation and also depends on number of rooms requested.
|Nightly Parking: ||$0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||10% or Credit Card |
|Total Taxes: ||17.25% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Knoxville MsGhee Tyson (TYS) Airport just 15 miles away.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. Pets may be accepted. Please contact the hotel directly for full details.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.