Enjoy the best of the great outdoors near the BEST WESTERN George West Executive Inn with Lake Corpus Christi and Choke Canyon Reservoir both just a short drive away.The Rialto Theatre is a must-see attraction for travelers looking for a touch of local culture. From fine dining Texas-style to the popular Storyfest, there's never a shortage of things to do near our George West hotel. The Live Oak County Fair is a favorite family event, and the bird-watching is some of the best in the region in these parts. From fishing tournaments to local sporting events, there's something for everyone.The BEST WESTERN George West Executive Inn provides guests with cable featuring HBOÂ®, StarzÂ® and EncoreÂ® channels. We're a pet-friendly hotel and welcome the entire family. A full, hot breakfast is always on the house and includes sizzling waffles and fresh fruits, a selection of yogurts and cereal, sweet pastries, and our staple 100% Arabica coffee, along with chilled juices.Hiking and boating are some of the favorite pastimes in this region, but thereâ??s also plenty of history to take in. The local historical Live Oak County Courthouse with its Geronimo Longhorn in glass is a must-see attraction for every traveler. Guests at the BEST WESTERN George West Executive Inn come here for both leisure and business, and we're proud to be the hotel of choice for all guests.Some of our frequent business travelers are in George West for business with Eagle Ford Shale, pipeline companies, the federal prison, and oil and natural gas drilling. Even for guests on business, it's easy to squeeze in a little sightseeing. Our George West hotel staff members are happy to provide tips, recommendations, and ideas for the perfect trip.Reserve your upcoming stay at BEST WESTERN George West Executive Inn, where southern hospitality reigns supreme! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||15|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. A cleaning & damage deposit of $25.00 is required upon check-in. If damage occurs or excessive cleaning is needed, the hotel may charge additionally to cover the costs of repair/cleaning.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.