Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Palo Duro Canyon Inn & Suites!With West Texas A&M University in the neighborhood, our Canyon hotel is a favorite for students, faculty and staff.Whether you are here for graduation weekend or teaching for a semester, you can count on our Canyon hotel to make your commute quick and easy. The Palo Duro Retirement Home is also in the neighborhood, and many of our guests are visiting loved ones at the facility. Squeeze in time to visit Canyon State Park or the Pan Handle Museum, even if you are here for a special event, because it is worth it.We offer free Wi-Fi and free breakfast at our Best Western Canyon hotel. Start off the morning right with a hearty, all-American meal of endless buttery waffles, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit and pastries, along with 100% Arabica coffee and juices. We are within walking distance to restaurants, but leave the most important meal of the day to us. Lunch and dinner are when barbeque is calling.An indoor pool is ideal for relaxing, and some guests at our Canyon hotel prefer a more laid back vacation. If adventure is calling, Palo Duro Canyon State Park is filled with hiking trails and birding opportunities. Biking, taking on the trails, or slipping into a Texas Musical are all favorite activities in this part of the Lonestar State.Lonestar sports also bring many guests to our Best Western Canyon hotel. Whether you are a team, fans or loved ones of players, we work with you to make sure you are as comfortable as possible. Our staff regularly works with groups and we can accommodate teams no matter how many players are on the roster. The rooms are spacious, the bedding is luxurious, and you will easily get the rest you need to perform your best at the big game.Can we do anything to make your stay better? Just ask. Southern hospitality is in abundance here, and we will not rest until you are completely satisfied. Book your next room at the BEST WESTERN Palo Duro Canyon Inn & Suites and discover what southern hospitality really means! If you are bringing your pet please call hotel directly at 806-655-1818 to book your reservation.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||52|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi | Policies / Expenses
Must cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date.
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 0.00%|
|City Tax:|| 7.00%|
|Country Tax:|| 0.00%|
|VAT: Value Added Tax:|| 0.00 VAT % Inclusive|
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:|| 0.00 GST %|
|PST: Provincial Sales Tax:|| 0.00 PST %|
|Food and Beverage Tax:|| 0.00%|
|Audio Visual Tax:|| 0.00%|
|Other Tax:|| 0.00%|
|Resort/Hotel Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Parking Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Cleaning Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Porterage Fee:|| 0.00 Per Item|
|Gym Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Spa Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Additional Person Fee:|| 5.00 Per Person|
|Rooms Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Rooms Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Meeting Wireless Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Meeting Wired Internet Fee:|| 0.00 Per Day|
|Meeting Power Surcharge Fee:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Additional Room Fees:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Food and Beverage Service Charge:|| 0.00%|
|Audio Visual Service Charge:|| 0.00%|
|Banquet Labor Fees:|| 0.00 Per Hour|
|Banquet Bartender Fees:|| 0.00 Per Hour|
|Chef Attendant Fees:|| 0.00 Per Night|
|Avg. Continental Breakfast Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Plated Breakfast Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
|Avg. Buffet Breakfast Cost:|| 0.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets may be accepted. Please contact the hotel directly for full details.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest airport in Amarillo - 25 miles
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Best Western Palo Duro Canyon Lodging Inn & Suites