Welcome to BEST WESTERN Comanche Inn!Enjoy the finest in southern hospitality at our Best Western Comanche TX hotel, conveniently located near the luxurious PAR Country Club.Lake Proctor is a favorite destination for those looking for boating, fishing, swimming and water skiing. Of course, the Brennan Vineyards are another top attraction where wine tasting happens year-round. Our hotel in Comanche, TX is close to dining options including fine dining and famous Texas barbeque. With easy access to Highway 377/67 and 36, getting around this part of the Lone Star state could not be easier. The Comanche County Medical Center is also in the area, and our property welcomes patients and visiting medical staff on a regular basis. If you are here with Hi-Pro FeedsÂ®, ADMÂ®, the medical center or any other local business, you need a cool, quiet room where you can rest and get work taken care of. After punching out, there will be plenty of time to visit attractions.There is plenty of RV parking at our Comanche, TX hotel, which is why we are a favorite for truckers and road trippers. Golfing, fishing and boating are all popular in this part of the state, and water recreational activities are nearly endless. We are a newer property in the area and committed to making you feel at home. Flat screen TVs with HBOÂ® and ESPNÂ® along with luxurious bedding means you may not even want to leave your spacious room.Enjoy free breakfast and free Wi-Fi throughout our hotel in Comanche, TX. Kick off the morning right with a delectable buffet of sizzling waffles and flaky pastries. Fresh fruits, cereal and yogurt selections and 100% Arabica coffee or cold juice complete the most important meal of the day. There may be plenty of dining options nearby, but leave breakfast to us.Reserve your BEST WESTERN Comanche Inn room today for the best in southern hospitality. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2007|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||50|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi | Policies / Expenses
weekday individual 4:00 pmWeekend fri/sat - 48 hrsgroups 7 days
|Typical Group Deposit:||50%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.