Skating Locations nearby, Snow Range, Beautiful throughout Summer and Winter. University of Wyoming is mile away. Historic and Beautiful Downtown, galleries and antique shops. Lots of adventure places throughout town nearby.
Division one athletics at the University of Wyoming, including basketball and football, attract sports fans to our Laramie hotel from around the country.Our Laramie hotel is close to a variety of dining options, such as Italian at Luciano's, Mexican at Corona Village and Thai at Anong's. Favorite chain restaurants like Applebee's are just six miles away. Guests enjoy the eclectic dining in the area with 20 locally owned restaurants, bars and coffee shops, such as Coal Creek Coffee, the New Mandarin, Jeffries Pizza, and delicious vegetarian cuisine at Sweet Melissa's.Guests are only three miles from historic downtown Laramie and minutes from the Historic Territorial Prison, Ivinson Mansion and art museums. Hunting and rock climbing are favorite activities at nearby Vedauwoo National Park. If you'd prefer to get away from it all while still being close to cities and national attractions, our Laramie hotel is only 180 miles from Denver, 90 miles from Saratoga Hot Springs and 70 miles from Fort Collins, and the Yellowstone National Park is 300 miles away.An 18-hole golf course is only five minutes away from our Laramie hotel. Favorite summer activities include rafting, kayaking, hiking and fishing, while the winters are reserved for snow shoeing and snowmobiling. The local Rec center features multiple pools, whirlpools and a fitness center.Oil industry workers call our Laramie hotel their home away from home while traveling on business. We're also proud to host pipeline workers and wind farm workers. Employees of the National Armory, WYO Tech Automotive, truck drivers and UPS drivers are also regular guests.We're a short drive from Meadow Bow National Forest and the Cheyenne Frontier Days. Surrounded by mountains and forests, natural beauty is in abundance with regular sightings of deer, antelope, birds and foxes. Book your room that's nestled in the mountain range at BEST WESTERN Laramie Inn & Suites for a real getaway! King and double queen suites are large rooms no separate living area. Sofas are not sleeper sofas. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||0|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||60|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 | Policies / Expenses
By 4:00 p.m. on the day of Check-In.
|Typical Group Deposit:||25%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20 per night with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Local Airport nearby to go to Denver or Utah. Local Enterprise rent-a-car.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.