Beaches, Shopping, Golf Courses, Wineries, Ski Hills
Kelowna is in the center of BC's sunny Okanagan, a year-round recreation paradise. Sparkling Okanagan Lake is rimmed by sandy beaches, acres of orchards, famous golf courses and charming estate wineries. In winter, exhilarating downhill and cross country skiing are nearby.
The hotel is a 102 room limited service hotel with a full service restaurant and a Starbucks on site. See below for a complete listing of amenities.
• 102 spacious rooms and suites with queen and king beds with Beautyrest mattresses.
• Kitchen units, wheelchair accessible rooms and business rooms are available upon request.
• Free High Speed Internet in all rooms and in lobby
• Children 16 and under stay for free when sharing room with adult.
• Outdoor heated pool, whirlpool, exercise room, sauna
• Ample free parking
• All rooms have irons/Ironing boards and mini-fridges
• Individually controlled air conditioning units in each room
• Free local phone calls
• In-room fresh brewed coffee and tea
• Laundry and dry-cleaning available
• Pay-Per-View movies
• Meeting Room
• All rooms have Voice Mail and Hairdryers
• Kitchen units & suites available
• Urban Blush Restaurant on site
GETTING TO ACCENT INNS KELOWNA:
From the south and Okanagan Connector:
Drive through the town of Westbank on Hwy 97, cross the floating bridge and continue 4 city blocks to the Accent Inn on the corner of Gordon and Harvey Ave. (Hwy 97), across from the Capri Shopping Centre.
From the north (Vernon, Salmon Arm, Sicamous):
Travel 15 minutes on Hwy 97 from the Kelowna Airport to the corner of Gordon and Harvey Ave. (Hwy 97), across from the Capri Shopping Centre.
3 green keys
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
||750 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||Seasonal outdoor pool
Policies / Expenses
4:00pm day of arrival for individual rooms. 30 days for groups
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pet Friendly: $20 additional per day for two and then more than two is $45 flat fee
Airport & Shuttle Information
Kelowna International is a 20 minute drive from hotel. There is an independent shuttle that picks up and drops off guests.
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Complimentary continental breakfast
Internet / WiFI
Free WiFi in all guestrooms and lobby