Choose this charming Olds, Alberta hotel and enjoy access to the area's businesses and exciting attractions, such as Olds College and Sylvan Lake.You'll feel right at home when staying at this Alberta hotel - each well-appointed guest room features cable satellite television, a coffee maker, a desk, high-speed Internet access and much more. Don't worry about getting the perfect fuel for your day, as the BEST WESTERN Of Olds offers a complimentary full breakfast. When you're not relaxing or getting a great night's sleep, there's plenty to do in the area for business and leisure travelers alike. Located right off of Highway 2, business travelers can easily get to the area's businesses - including Olds College, Olds District Hospital and Markerville Creamery - when staying at this Olds, AB hotel. Or, get work done on the greens at Olds Golf Course. Just 45 kilometers from the Calgary International Airport, traveling will be a breeze. Delight in the local recreational activities, including hockey, baseball and tennis. With a hockey arena and other entertainment venues nearby, many guests come to town for hockey tournaments, horse shows and Grizzly hockey games. With Sylvan Lake just 30 minutes away, guests can also enjoy swimming and other water activities. Explore the area's culture at Glenbow Art Museum and Olds College Botanical Gardens.After a day of sightseeing or working, relax in the sparkling indoor pool and hot tub. Guests of this Olds, AB hotel can also enjoy many other generous amenities, including complimentary coffee, guest laundry, a fitness center and much more. You won't have to travel far for a delicious meal either - Boston Pizza & Lounge is located on the premises. Nine other restaurants are within a kilometer or less of the BEST WESTERN Of Olds. For a wonderful trip to Alberta, book a stay with the BEST WESTERN Of Olds today and save. Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||41|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||100 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 100 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site | Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.