Get rested and ready for anything at the Comfort Hotel Nagano, conveniently located in the Nagano Prefecture, minutes from Big Hat and M-Wave, two of the main venues for the 1998 Winter Olympics. Zenkoji, a historic Buddhist temple and national treasure, is located two kilometers from the hotel. Additional nearby attractions and businesses include Mt. Chausu, Kawanakajima Battlegrounds, Shinsyu University and Nagano City Hall. Amenities include free deluxe breakfast, free WiFi, free parking and free coffee. All guest rooms include a hair dryer, air conditioning and TV. Guest laundry facilities and a trouser press are available. There is also a newsstand located on the property. Book now.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Comfort Inns
- Hot breakfast items with two waffle flavors, meat, and eggs
- Free high-speed internet access and daily newspaper
- Flat-panel TV's in each room
- Pool and/or exercise facilities available based on location
- Spacious seating areas in the lobby
The Comfort Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.