Get rested and ready for anything at the Comfort Hotel Okayama, ideally situated in the Chugoku Region in the southwestern part of Honshu in Japan. We are located in the Okayama Cultural Zone and is within walking distance from, the Okayama Prefectural Museum, Okayama Symphony Hall, Okayama Castle, built in the 16th century and the Okayama Korakeun, one of three major gardens in Japan. We offer full-service amenities like free continental breakfast, free WiFi via the hotel LAN and refrigerators in all rooms. For added value, the hotel features warm water shower toilets, valet cleaning service, a newsstand and trouser press. Book now.
Details / Other Expenses
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Comfort Inns
- Hot breakfast items with two waffle flavors, meat, and eggs
- Free high-speed internet access and daily newspaper
- Flat-panel TV's in each room
- Pool and/or exercise facilities available based on location
- Spacious seating areas in the lobby
The Comfort Inns highlights above are subject to change without notice.