Ensconced in South Carolina's northern Greenville County at the intersection of Highways 25 and 276, Travelers Rest sits at the feet of the Blue Ridge Mountains, yet is only a few hours from the Atlantic Ocean. The area in and around Travelers Rest offers a unique variety of antique and specialty shops, restaurants, national and regional chain stores, churches, and leisure activities
For the best value in the best location, come to Best Western Travelers Rest/Greenville! Our friendly staff takes pride in serving our guests with whatever they need, whenever they need it. If you need tips, recommendations or advice on the best places to eat, shop, or play, our staff members are happy to help. We are just a short drive to downtown Greenville so you can enjoy all the city has to offer while still being close to the mountains. Whether you are a business traveler looking for a quiet place to get work done, family visiting students at the local colleges, or nature enthusiasts wanting an outdoor adventure, our hotel has the finest amenities and our newly renovated rooms can't be beat. Free high-speed Internet and our convenient business center makes getting your work done a breeze even when you leave your computer at home. This location is absolutely perfect for friends and family wanting to be close to Furman University, Bob Jones University, and North Greenville University. With the Swamp Rabbit Trail and several local state parks close by, you can get your hiking, biking, and running fix in.For the best service, the best scenery, the best value, and the friendliest staff, look no further than Best WesternÂ® Travelers Rest/Greenville. Let us make this your home away from home.
We do try to maintain a Green establishment. There is a card in each room explaining our Green policy. If there are towels hung up on the hooks or anywhere up off of the floor, we will not replace the towels. If the card is placed on the bed, the bed will be made but the sheets will not be changed. If the card is not on the bed, the sheets will be changed like normal.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
|Rooms with 1 Bed:
|Rooms with 2 Beds:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
We have an outdoor pool that is open during the warm weather months. During this time our pool is open from 9am until 10pm.
Policies / Expenses
Each individual reservation needs to be cancelled prior to 3pm the day before the arrival date. All group reservations must be cancelled prior to 3pm the week before the arrival date.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
We are a pet friendly hotel. We do charge $20 per pet, per night. Pets may only stay in rooms that are pet friendly. These rooms are based on availability.
We offer all of our guests a complimentary hot breakfast every morning. Our breakfast includes make your own waffles with toppings, pastries, muffins, bread, croissants, biscuits, bacon, eggs, sausage, cereal, fruit, coffee, tea, milk, juice, hot chocolate, and cappuccino.
Internet / WiFI
Our entire facility has free wifi access.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.