Shopping is both an art and a sport in this region, and guests at our Cedar Park hotel are just a short drive away from Lake Line Mall.Train enthusiasts come to town for the Austin Steam Train, and people come from around the country for special events and tradeshows at the nearby Cedar Park Event Center. No matter what brings you to this part of Texas, you deserve southern hospitality at its finest. Thatâ??s what we deliver at our Cedar Park hotel, conveniently close to everything.Medical tourists and visiting medical professionals with the Cedar Park Regional Hospital enjoy our great rates and location. With extended cable with HBOÂ®, you feel right at home at our Cedar Park hotel. Weâ??re within walking distance to shopping and dining, and a free, full hot breakfast ensures that you start each morning on the right note. Lake Travis is a must for fishing, boating or swimming, and the Monster Truck Rally always draws a crowd. At our Cedar Park hotel, youâ??ll be conveniently close to the best of the region. Whether youâ??re headed to Natures Point for bird watching or youâ??re in town for a big event at the convention center, a short and easy commute can make a big difference. Youâ??ll be just minutes away from the biggest businesses and attractions.Business travelers with National Oilwell Varco Inc., BMC, Camp Mabry and the hospital all count on us to provide that home away from home feeling. With spacious, cool rooms and peace and quiet, itâ??s easy to rest or take care of work at our Cedar Park hotel. Luxury bedding and a relaxing environment is exactly what you deserve, whether youâ??re on vacation or here for a big meeting. Let us take care of the logistics so you can focus on fun, business or a little bit of both.Reserve a well-appointed room at Best Western Cedar Inn and prepare for a great trip! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||03:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2008 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||40 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||40 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||2 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours: ||Walking Distance | Policies / Expenses
Varies with each contract
|Nightly Parking: ||Comp |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||Negotiable |
|Total Taxes: ||13.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|Resort/Hotel Fee: ||125.00 Per Night |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Local Shuttle Info: Shuttle upon request
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.