The award winning Crowne Plaza is located within 85 acre parkland, 2.5 km from the airport and 6 km to the City Centre.204 deluxe bedrooms,2restaurants and bars, Fitness centre are on site.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2004|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||52|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||16800 sq. feet|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||6PM -10PM| Policies / Expenses
24 hours before arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||100%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:|| 9.00 VAT % Inclusive|
|Additional Person Fee:||25.00 Per Person (From the 3rd Adult)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
2.5 km to Dublin AirportCourtesy coach runs on a scheduled service
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Crowne Plaza Dublin Northwood