Verified Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Canyon Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Room was neat and tidy and staff are very pleasant to answer our questions and gave good sunrise view points.Breakfast was good too..
14-Nov-2018 Verified Review, stayed from Sun Nov 11 to Mon Nov 12 2018 at a $119.99 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Canyon
Located 1 1/2 miles from the entrance to the Grand Canyon National Park, South Rim. Indoor Pool and spa. Main building of standard rooms and annex of suites, 1 and 2 bedrooms. All rooms are non smoking. No pets. Complimentary breakfast.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2005|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||139|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||650 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
Individual reservations 48 hrs. Group reservation 30 days prior to arrival.
|Typical Group Deposit:||100%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest airport is Phoenix or Las Vegas
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Holiday Inn Express
- Free Express Start Breakfast Bar offering eggs, omelets, bacon and sausage, and their signature cinnamon rolls just to name a few
- Have their own 100% Arabica Smart Roast Coffee
- Free high-speed internet service in every room
- eHost Online Concierge Service where guests can learn about hotel amenities, major airlines nearby, up-to-date local weather and even car rental services
- Perfect for the business traveler on the go, Holiday Inn Express offers 24/7 fax & photocopy services
- Unlimited free local and toll-free calls
The Holiday Inn Express highlights above are subject to change without notice.