Verified Reviews of Best Western Mccarran Inn Below are the verified reviews from guests that we have booked recently:
"I give them 10 stars **********."
Overall Score5.0/ 5
Jon and Rick are awwwwwsome,they make sure all your needs are met. I will definitely,stay there again.
08-Jan-2019 Verified Review, stayed from Fri Jan 04 to Sat Jan 05 2019 at a $99.99 average nightly rate.
"Best clean beds and rooms plus clean remote control."
Overall Score4.0/ 5
Best clean beds and rooms plus clean remote control. We're staying was having very bad sign That was not clear to read. So we went the wrong way on a one way heavily traveled highway road next to the hotel. We were not familiar with the area and almost got hit head on. Please change or illuminate the sign and make it very visible in low light and darkness. The room and the service was great.
20-Nov-2018 Verified Review, stayed from Sat Nov 17 to Sun Nov 18 2018 at a $115.19 average nightly rate.
Customer Reviews of Best Western Mccarran Inn
Welcome to Best Western McCarran Inn!Stay at this newly remodeled Las Vegas, Nevada hotel centrally located one mile from the Vegas Strip, McCarran International Airport and the University of Nevada. Conveniently located just minutes from the world famous Vegas Strip and offering newly renovated guest rooms and superior customer service at an affordable price. Each of the 99 spaciously well-appointed guest rooms and suites is non-smoking and features cable satellite television and free wireless high-speed Internet access. Begin the day with a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast before relaxing in the outdoor heated swimming pool or exploring all that Las Vegas has to offer. This Las Vegas hotel also features free parking, limited business services, and a complimentary airport shuttle to McCarran International Airport, one mile away.Guests will be amazed at the array of activities in Las Vegas! Spend the day shopping at the Forum Shops and Fashion Show Mall or wander the Vegas Strip, home to hotel and casinos such as the MGM Grand, New York New York and the Monte Carlo. The University of Nevada Las Vegas is also only one-half mile away from the hotel. Traveling on business? The Best Western McCarran is minutes away from the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Sands Expo Center, the Howard Hughes Corporate Center and the Nellis Air Force Base. Las Vegas is also home to a variety of events throughout the year including the CES Electronics Show, the SEMA Show, the Association of Broadcasters Convention, NHRA, The Pro Bull Riders Convention, NASCAR Zoom and more.The friendly, helpful staff at the Best Western McCarran Inn is ready to ensure a fun-filled memorable stay in Las Vegas, Nevada. Make a reservation today and save!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||2:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||12:00 PM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2008 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||100 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||100 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||4 |
|Suites: ||8 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Daily |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 5.0 Mi | Policies / Expenses
Groups must cancel 30 days in advance unless otherwise stated in the contract.
|Nightly Parking: ||$0 |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||25% |
|Total Taxes: ||12.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$2.68 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
McCarran Int'l Airport (LAS) is 1 mile from the hotel. A hotel courtesy shuttle is available for airport pick-up and drop-off. Talk to the hotel for specific times. Taxi cab costs approx. $20.
Local Shuttle Info: Shuttle operates between the hotel, airport, MGM Grand and Hard Rock Hotel. If the group has any special requests the hotel maybe able to accommodate these. Please talk to the hotel directly about these.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.