Enviably positioned on the iconic Honeysuckle harbourfront, Crowne Plaza Newcastle is a welcoming and connected hub in the midst of the foreshore promenade, waterfront cafes and lively restaurants. This amazing location makes our all-suite hotel the perfect Newcastle hotel for getaways for couples, families and small groups. With a range of modern facilities, an award-winning restaurant and a reputation for service excellence, we are a popular venue for meetings, events and weddings in NSW.
Details / Other Expenses
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||175|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||172|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||3|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||8 |
|Meeting Space:||390 sq. feet| Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 0.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|GST: Goods and Services Tax:||10.00 GST %|
|Parking Fee:||29.00 Per Night|
|Additional Person Fee:||65.00 Per Person|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Breakfast: Monday to Friday: 6:30am – 10am Saturday and Sunday: 6:30am – 10:30amFull Buffet Breakfast: $36 per personContinental Breakfast: $28 per person
Valet parking at $29.00 per car, per night. Parked in a secure parking lot.
About Crowne Plaza Hotels
- Early check-in available and ideal for business travelers on the go
- Luxurious, soft bedding and aromatherapy kit provided
- Quiet Zones between 9 pm to 10 am Sunday to Thursday where there is no room attendant, housekeeping services, or engineering activities to help guests enjoy a restful night. Guests have the option to request services if needed
- Bath amenities include Temple Spa's professional skin and hair care products for ultimate relaxation
- Wireless internet available in guest rooms, suites, business center, and public areas
The Crowne Plaza Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.