In the heart of Marrakech, in a typical lane in the ancient town centre of the medina within 5 minutes from the main square Jamal El Fna and a few steps away from Bahia Palace, an oasis of freshness and tranquillity arises: MonRiad. MonRiad, completely refurbished and opened in May 2010, maintains the traditional architecture and design of the typical moroccan houses, the white of the walls in “tedelakt” and the “majorelle” blue of the tiles are only an example of the unique charm this place can offer. MonRiad has a living room with a fireplace and satellite TV, a relax lounge, Internet wi-fi, 11 rooms all en-suite, a small whirlpool in the patio, which gives a unique experience where time seems to have stopped. During the day from the terrace, you can admire the medina and the “Koutoubia” mosque, while at night a spectacular starry sky. Be nurtured by a professional and discreet team who will be at your complete service for all the duration of your stay. MonRiad can satisfy all your needs: from the breakfast served in your room, to the aperitif on the terrace or by the pool. For your wellbeing, MonRiad offers the opportunity of beauty treatments and massages with the notorious argan oil. MonRiad..
Help us to reduce our footprint on the planet, how can you do it?
1. Turn off the lights and the air conditioning before leaving your room.
2. We kindly ask you not to set the air conditioning temperature below 18°C.
3. Check that the tap of the sink and shower are properly closed before leaving.
4. If you need the bath towels to be washed and changed, please leave them on the floor.
5. If you want to have a henna tattoo made, please be careful not to spot the bed linen. The henna ink can’t be removed from fabrics. We suggest you covering the tattoo with cotton wool or wash the henna from the tattoo (it can be removed even 15-20 minutes after you have the tattoo made): the drawing will still be visible but you will avoid to spot the sheets. Otherwise we will charge the cost of the bed linen to your receipt.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
|Rooms with 1 Bed:
|Rooms with 2 Beds:
||Windows Do Open
||75 sq. feet
||Holds 25 people
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||8h00 am 23h00 pm
A refreshing small pool is available in our patio
Policies / Expenses
In case of cancellation or no show the total price of the reservation will be deducted
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|| 2.10 Per Night (euros per person)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Marrakech Menara airport is situated just 5km from us 15 minutes by car
Local Shuttle Info: We can arrange private transfert from/to the airport with minibus and private driver
Airport Shuttle? Yes!
There is an airport shuttle.
Breakfast is included in the room rate. We serve in our patio a typical moroccan breakfast with fresh and local products. Generally breakfast time is available from 8h30 to 10h30 but we can arrange early or take away breakfast in case of early morning depatures.
A pay parking with night guardian is situated just 260 metres of distance from the riad.
Internet / WiFI
Wifi is available in all the building (common spaces, rooms and terrace)