Located near the banks of the Rio Grande. La Quinta Inn Laredo I-35 is close to the Government offices and commercial businesses of historic downtown Laredo, and only two miles from shopping and dining in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico. Venture out from here to Lake Casablanca State Park and Laredo Energy Arena for concerts and other fun events. Shop at Mall Del Norte, or cheer on Hockey's Laredo Bucks or Soccer's Laredo Heat.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
||Windows Do Open
||Pool is open all year.
Policies / Expenses
6pm day of arrival.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed no charge.
Free Continental with make your own waffles. 6am-9am Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday 7am-10am.
Internet / WiFI
About La Quinta Inns & Suites
- Offering comfort and value with more than 800 hotels in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada
- La Quinta Returns is a free guest reward program where guests can earn points per stay for free nights, early check-in and late check-out, gift cards and certificates, travel, and the points never expire
- Free Brightside Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bright Morning Bed and soft pillowtop mattress for the best night's sleep
- Business center with printing services
- Fully equipped fitness center
- Flat-panel TV's, work desk, and spacious guestrooms
- Guest laundry rooms available at most locations
- Free airport shuttle service at most airport locations
The La Quinta Inns & Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.