Umpqua river, golf resorts, hiking, fishing, water falls, ATV
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Garden Villa Inn!Located off of I-5, our Roseburg hotel is conveniently located next to top destinations, like the exciting drive-through Wildlife Safari.The Great Northwest is known for the outdoors, and guests find it in abundance at our Roseburg hotel. Hiking, camping, fishing and more are just a short drive away. The Umpqua River is also nearby, and it is a favorite spot for boating, swimming, fishing and any other water recreation you can imagine. However, some guests prefer to just relax at the property and enjoy the plentiful amenities.Rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. Enjoy a pool and hot tub, perfect for soothing those sore muscles after a day of exploration. A free hot breakfast is available daily featuring stacks of sizzling waffles, hot potatoes, scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage, a selection of yogurt and cereal, your favorite breakfast pastries and fresh fruits. It is all topped off with endless 100% Arabica coffee and cold juices.Visit a local winery for a tour or tasting. Stay at our Roseburg hotel during Graffiti Weekend, which draws travelers from around the region. We are known for our customer service, and you will feel right at home here. With in-room microwaves and refrigerators, added amenities like satellite cable flat screen TVs and complimentary high-speed Internet make a good vacation great. Enjoy a free cookie and tea bar every evening in the lobby.Many business travelers also choose to stay at our Roseburg hotel. Employees of Costco and ODOT are regular guests. With Crater Lake a short drive away, we also host a number of business travelers in the area for forestry and wildlife services. The Douglas County Fairgrounds is also nearby, and many travelers come to Roseburg for the carnival rides, special events and 4-H activities. Reserve your private room at BEST WESTERN Garden Villa Inn, conveniently located next to everything!
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2013|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||63|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Ownership:||AAS Galaxy Investments Inc.| Policies / Expenses
24 hour cancelation policy effective.
|Total Taxes:|| 9.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Eugene airport 90mi
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Garden Villa Inn