Central London is bursting with famous tourist attractions, entertainment hotspots, music venues, and diverse cultural districts. Youll also find some of the capital's most prominent business areas and sporting venues (such as Tottenham Football Stadium) nearby, so there will never be a dull moment. Stop off at Kings Cross for a visit to the Harry Potter Shop, and a quick photo on platform 9 - before you head to Hogwarts of course. The two tube stations also offer direct routes to Trafalgar Square and Camden, and the famous canalside Camden Market. A public bus service is also available just outside the hotel, so you can come, go and come back again as you pleaseWHAT'S NEARBY?SportsThe Emirates Arsenal FC (0.4 miles)Tottenham Football Stadium (2.5 miles)Cities & AttractionsEmirates Arsenal Football Ground (0.4 miles)Camden Town (2.5 miles)Alexandra Palace
(2 miles)Finsbury Park (0.1 miles)Central London/ West end (2.7 miles)ShoppingCentral London (5 miles)Camden Market (2.5 miles
Treat yourself to a comfy stay in the capital at The Best Western London Highbury, as this incredibly convenient hotel places in the heart of London. You'll be offered the warmest of welcomes and ultimate access to the city, thanks to the great transport links nearby. Finsbury Park and Manor House Underground tube stations are just 500 metres from the hotel, giving you a fast connection to Central London, Kings Cross Station and St Pancras International. Best Western London Highbury enjoys the luxury of a charming location, overlooking the wonderful Finsbury Park (one of the first great London parks landscaped in the Victorian era). Each en-suite bedroom whether it be a single, double, twin, triple or quadruple - is tastefully decorated with shades of cream and inviting splashes of red. Satellite television and tea and coffee making facilities are also included to complete your comfortable stay, so book today and enjoy having the whole of London at your fingertips.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2008|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.2 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.2 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Ownership:||Yparho Ltd| Policies / Expenses
Full cancellation of group must be made in writing up to 28 days prior to group’s arrival without any cancellation charge. Any cancellation of full group after 28 days prior to group’s arrival will be charged at 100 % of the first night’s stay.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:||20.00 VAT % Inclusive|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Nearest motorway: M1, J1, 8.00 milesNearest train station:King's Cross and Finsbury Park, 2.00 miles Nearest tube station: Finsbury Park, 0.50 minsNearest airport: London City, 9.00 milesOn site disabled parking (1 spaces)
Local Shuttle Info: Reception can arrange shuttle / car service to all London major airports
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
The Best Western London Highbury prides itself on offering a warm and personal welcome in the UKs busiest city. This welcome is extended in our Residents bar, as guests can relax with a drink in hand, and reflect on the days events. Thanks to our Breakfast Room, the Best Western will also ensure you're fully fuelled for the day ahead.You can now enjoy a wonderfully sumptuous full cooked breakfast to get you ready for whatever the day brings! Our Resident's Bar is a cosy, tranquil place for guests to have fun with friends, catch up with colleagues or simply unwind after a busy day exploring the city. Neat and modern surroundings can be expected at the bar, whilst our welcoming servers will help you decide what you're in the mood for from our extensive drinks menu.
There is charged parking available onsite
Internet / WiFI
Free internet available throughout the hotel
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.