Master Brand Cabinets Inc (1 miles), Cardinal Chemicals Inc (1 miles), Wayne Memorial Hospital (27 miles), S and W Ready Mix Concrete (1 miles), Wayne Regional Agricultural Fair (30 miles), Health and Science Museum (3 miles), Lions Water Adventure (4 miles), Seymour Johnson AFB (25 miles), Caswell Number 1 Fire Station Museum (2 miles), Marine Corps Air Station (51 miles), Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium (31 miles), Angola Bay Game Land (44 miles), Fastenal (4 miles), Carolina Quick Care (4 miles), Pactiv (6 miles), CSS Neuse State Historical (2 miles), Global Transpark (3 miles), Grifton Museum (14 miles), Neuseway Planetarium (3 miles), West Pharmaceutical Services (6 miles), CSS Neuse Civil War Interpretive Center (2 miles), Clark-LeClair Stadium (31 miles), North Carolina Distribution (16 miles), Tryon Palace (33 miles), Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Head Office (28 miles), The Smithfield Packing Company (6 miles), Lenoir Community College (1 miles), Bentonville Battlefield (49 miles), Cliffs of the Neuse State Park (21
**** Property is Temporarily Closed ****Country Hearth Inn & Suites Kinston offers the most value for your money when staying for business- pleasure- or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms- a 24 hour front desk and lobby- free continental breakfast- guest laundry facility- picnic area- and barbecue grill. All guest rooms include free Wi-Fi- microwaves- mini fridges- coffeemakers- hairdryers- irons- ironing boards- flat panel satellite TV with HBO 10 channel lineup- and alarm clock radios. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy *11 and under in parent*s room*. For your convenience our hotel offers both smoking and non-smoking rooms. Pets are welcome- charges apply- please check with the hotel for details. We are located off East Newbern Road and are near local attractions such as Lenoir Community College- Lions Water Adventure- Caswell Number 1 Fire Station Museum- and CSS Neuse Civil War Interpretive Center.Country Hearth Inn & Suites Kinston is your best choice on and around the Neuse River. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for shopping- sightseeing- or simply passing through on your way to Wilmington or Greenville.At Country Hearth Inn & Suites Kinston- Expect More. Get More.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||14:00 |
|Check Out: ||14:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2007 |
|Floors: ||0 |
|Rooms: ||0 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Ownership: ||AVP Hospitality Inc. | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes: ||13.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Pitt-Greenville Airport (31 miles), Albert J. Ellis Airport (33 miles), Craven County Regional Airport (35 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed.
About Country Hearth Inn & Suites
- Part of the Red Lion Hotels Corporation, this 2-star hotel brand caters to travelers looking for affordable accommodations with almost 50 properties in the U.S. nationwide.
- Conveniently located near major highways, airports, and downtown areas, guests can enjoy quality service and ideal accommodations for leisurely or business-related stays.
- Country Hearth Inn and Suites offers comfort and cleanliness with a complimentary hot breakfast, outdoor pool, 24-hr front desk service, and an on-site fitness room.
- Every room and suite has comfy beds and bedding, HBO premium movie channels, flat screen TV’s, microwave, mini-fridge, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Become a Hello Rewards Member at no cost and get plenty of perks including earning a free night for every 7 stays, low exclusive rates for a future stay, express check-in/check-out, and room upgrades.
The Country Hearth Inn & Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.