WoodSpring Suites Ft. Wayne, IN, is conveniently located off of I-69 and Dupont Rd. The second largest city in the state behind Indianapolis, Ft. Wayne has been an All-America City Award recipient in 1982, 1998, and 2009. Also known for its abundance of year-round festivals, plethora of performing arts venues, wide-ranging family activities, and extensive parks and recreational areas, Ft. Wayne has has something for everyone. Make sure to take the kids to the Ft. Wayne Children's Zoo while you're in town, and find out why Parents Magazine includes it among their Ten Best Zoos for Kids. The kids are also sure to enjoy the lush gardens at the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory
or The History Center, an interactive museum that highlights the history of Allen County and inventions that originated in the area. If you want to see some sports action, Ft. Wayne is home to three minor league sports franchises, including the Fort Wayne Komets (East Coast Hockey League), Fort Wayne Mad Ants (NBA Develop)
***Locations available across the United States** WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. WoodSpring Suites keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping and Dish Packs. WoodSpring Suites Fort Wayne office hours are
7 am to 11 pm 7 days a week. You may check in after hours by using the phone in the lobby. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer, and Simple lodging experience.
There may be a refundable deposit required upon check-in. Guests are required to show photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
||Sandpiper Property Management, LLC
Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. No show fees may apply.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Fort Wayne International, 27 miles, taxi service available
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Restaurants and grocery stores close by.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.
, pets are not
Ample free parking on first come first serve basis.
Internet / WiFI
Free basic WIFI available.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Value Place Fort Wayne in (North), Value Place Ft. Wayne in (North), Value Place