With more than 40 attractions lining the Parkway here in Pigeon Forge, you're guaranteed to find something the entire family can enjoy! Perfectly enough, our Home2 Suites by Hilton Pigeon Forge is located right in the heart of it all. We are nestled just behind The Island Entertainment Complex, within walking distance from The Track, Alcatraz East Crime Muesum, The Comedy Barn, and a just skip away from The Ripken Experience!
Home2 Suites by Hilton Pigeon Forge is perfectly situated in the city center, just steps away from The LeConte Convention Center, The Ripken Experience, and The Island Pigeon Forge! Our contemporary, all-suite hotel offers the perfect home away from home in every room, supplied with a kitchenette to include: full size refrigerator, sink, dish washer, microwave, and hot plate availability to create your very own meals your way. We even provide community gas grills for you to have your own cook-out, so don't forget the BBQ sauce!
Stock up on snacks from our 24-hour Home2 MKT and begin each morning at our Inspired Table™ with a complimentary breakfast - the perfect way to set yourself up for a busy day. Enjoy modern amenities such as our heated indoor and outdoor pools (pool noodles not included), outdoor fire pit, and innovative Spin2Cycle laundry and fitness facility. We also offer a 24-hour business center and complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel, complimentary parking, and a pet-walking area for your furry family members - as we are completely pet-friendly. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Home2 Suites commitment to sustainability is reinforced throughout every aspect of the brand.
• Home2 Suites partners with three vendors that provide carpet tiles that offer a recycled content product
and/or have sustainable work practices that align with Home2 Suites. Modular carpet tiles are not only a hip
and economical way to carpet the hotel, but the tiles include 35-65 percent pre-consumer recycled content
as well as being 100 percent post-consumer recyclable
• Multiple surfaces and materials used in the hotel are made of recycled content
• Containers in the breakfast areas are made of recycled glass and renewable bamboo
• The front desk, Home2MKT and Oasis counters and high top tables all feature a solid surface made of
pre-recycled and post-recycled material
• Recycling centers are provided in the community space and vending/back-of-house areas
• Guest rooms provide a tote for carting recyclables to designated receptacles
• Dishes, glasses, mugs and cutlery are used instead of disposable place settings
• Light Touch and Full Clean housekeeping practices
• CFL light bulbs are in all lighting fixtures
• Energy Star appliances are in suites, including refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave oven
• Low-flow showers and faucets
• Bulk bath amenities
• Dual-flush toilets
• Saline-based indoor or outdoor pools using natural minerals and less harsh chemicals
• Landscaping around every hotel includes indigenous plants which significantly minimize water
usage and irrigation needs
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
|Rooms with 1 Bed:
|Rooms with 2 Beds:
||Windows Don't Open
||700 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Indoor (Saline) 8am - 11pm
Outdoor 8am - 11pm
||Hospitality Investment Services, LLC.
Policies / Expenses
If you wish to cancel, please do so 48 hours prior to arrival to avoid cancellation penalties. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change.
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed, $100.00 Non-refundable fee, 75 lbs maximum
Airport & Shuttle Information
McGhee Tyson Airport
2055 Alcoa Hwy, Alcoa, TN 37701
Local Shuttle Info: The Fun Time Trolley's main office and trolley terminal is located at 186 Old Mill Ave., beside Patriot Park and just a few feet from the towns historic "Old Mill". With a fleet of more than thirty trolley buses, the Fun Time Trolley services the city of Pigeon Forge and a portion of Sevierville. With the purchase of an all day wristband you can ride all day for $2.50, hopping off and on the trolleys as often as you like. When visiting our are area just locate a Fun Time Trolley shelter (closest to the Hotel at the LeConte Convention Center) and they’ll be along shortly to pick you up!
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
With a variety of cereals, oatmeal, artisan sandwiches, yogurt, fruit and assorted toppings, the Inspired Table™ is a free continental breakfast you can truly make your own. With more than 400 possible breakfast combinations, our breakfast is guaranteed to fit any lifestyle.
Outside parking lot will be complimentary for all overnight guests.
Internet / WiFI
Guest wifi is complimentary.
- Full in-suite kitchens with 42" Flat-panel HDTVs
- Free Continental Breakfast
- On-site convenience store
- Saline swimming pool
- Outdoor fireplaces, firepit, and patio grills
- Spin2Cycle and guest laundry services
- Local area transportation
The Home2 highlights above are subject to change without notice.