Walking distance of restaurants, shopping, world famous Shaw Festival Theatres, Fort George, World Class golf, Award winning Wineries, Jetboat Tours, Art Galleries and Museums, cycling, hiking and jogging trails along the picturesque Niagara Parkway.
Welcome to our quaint Best Western hotel in Niagara on the Lake, Ontario! Enjoy a convenient location to indulge in the townâ??s numerous activities and take in the beauty of the region. Close by are wineries, outstanding restaurants, bike trails, golf courses, and the renowned Shaw Festival Theatre. Also, a short drive away you can enjoy the splendor of the famous Niagara Falls. Our friendly, welcoming staff are happy to provide recommendations on local dining and attractions. After a day of wine tasting or bike riding, spend the evening exploring the local shops. Choose from the nearby Niagara on the Lake Historic District with its variety of unique shops or the new outlet collection just a short drive away. Antique stores and art galleries are also popular and are a great place to pick up a souvenir. The Fort George historic site and the Butterfly Conservatory provides fantastic, family-friendly entertainment and are the perfect way to complete a day of adventure. Our reputation for excellent service is what keeps guests returning. Price, location, and our complimentary amenities like WiFi, parking and our popular breakfast make this Niagara on the Lake hotel your home away from home. The Colonel Butler Inn is designated as bicycle-friendly providing secure storage and repair tools, plus trails and a bicycle shop are very close to the hotel.Employees in town with Parks Canada, the Niagara Parks Commission, Hydro 1 and Shoppers Drug Mart are treated to well-appointed rooms with quality amenities. Groups are welcome and complimentary bus parking is available. Our meeting room can accommodate a variety of set-ups and catering options to suit your needs.Book your stay at BEST WESTERN Colonel Butler Inn for a visit filled with comfort, exploration and relaxation!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00pm |
|Check Out: ||11:00am |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2006 |
|Floors: ||2 |
|Rooms: ||26 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||26 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Suites: ||5 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||As Needed |
|Meeting Rooms: ||1 |
|Meeting Space: ||968 sq. feet |
|Banquet Space: ||Holds 60 people |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours: ||11:30am to 1:30am |
|Ownership: ||Lais Hotels Properties | Policies / Expenses
Please contact Best Western Colonel Butler Inn Group Sales Department for cancellation policy details.
|Nightly Parking: ||Inc. |
|Typical Group Deposit: ||50% |
|Total Taxes: ||13.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|GST: Goods and Services Tax: || 5.00 GST % |
|PST: Provincial Sales Tax: || 8.00 PST % |
|Additional Person Fee: ||15.00 Per Person (13 years old & up) |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Located 40 miles from Buffalo Niagara International Airport - Buffalo, NY.Located 55 miles from Hamilton Airport - Hamilton, Ontario.Located 79 miles from Lester B. Pearson Internation Airport - Toronto, Ontario.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Upgraded continental breakfast included complimentary for all guests. Cereals, juices, coffee, tea, yogurt, fresh baked goods, waffles, boiled eggs and fresh fruit.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.