Welcome to San Isidro, the largest city in the southern zone of Costa Rica, also affectionately referred to by locals as Perez Zeledon, located in the province of San Jose. In the Valley of the General, surrounded by Talamanca Mountains, the Cordillera de Talamanca is a Mountain range that lies on the border between Costa Rica and Panama.The Best Western Hotel Zima is undoubtedly the quietest hotel of the area, with a convenient location nearby to supermarkets, drugstores, restaurants, stores and bars, as well a just meters from the Musoc bus station which provides transportation service between San Jose- San Isidro-San Jose. Many tourists utilize San Isidro del General as a stopping point when traveling between San Jose and other southern Costa Rica destinations such as Dominical, Uvita, Golfito, the Peninsula de Osa and Puerto Jimenez. Perez Zeledon is also great town to prepare for treks to Cerro de la Muerte and Cerro Chirripo, which is Costa RicanÂ´s highest peak and most challenging climb. In summer it is possible on clear days to see all across the country (from the Pacific Ocean to the Caribbean Sea).It would be a pleasure to coordinate your tours to Nauyaca Water Falls (road to Dominical) as well outdoor activities such as bird watching, horseback riding in Las Quebradas Center Biological.
3 leaf ICT turism camara .solar sytem all place.recyclin system.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2017|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||36|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||25|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||11|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||2 |
|Meeting Space:||393 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 0 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Pool Info:||from 8am to 8 pm| Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:||25|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
local airport 4 milesinternational airport 93 milescab to airport $220
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
free breakfast 5 options to choose frominternational and local food
Internet / WiFI
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.