The Best WesternÂ® Hotel Baltic is situated in a beautiful central location in Sundsvall, - close to the harbor, central station (600 meters), shopping, restaurants and the casino. Over the last few years the hotel has undergone careful renovation in keeping with its superb standards and comfort, and appeals to both business travelers and people on the lookout for somewhere special to stay when on holiday. The hotel has a total of 87 hotel rooms and four apartments, a restaurant and a modern hotel gym with a sauna/relax area. The conference facilities date back to the late 19th century. This beautiful room is 250 square meters in area, renovated in 2013 and enjoys views over the harbor. Now its primary function is as a source of inspiration at meetings, conferences, training courses and other get togethers. Welcome to the Best Western Hotel Baltic in Sundsvall.
For many years, we have had the vision to be an environmentally friendly alternative for our hotel guests. The hotels have eg had environmental plans to varying degrees to work towards a sustainable society, but in 2007 it was decided that all Sweden's Best Western hotels should join the Swan and be eco-labeled. It has been the starting point for a solid work, where the hotels will review their entire business based on an environmental perspective, all according to the program designed for hotels
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2017|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||91|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||29|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||46|
|Room Windows:||Windows Do Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Meeting Space:||64 sq. feet|
|Banquet Space:||Holds 50 people|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| On-site |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Lounge/Bar Hours:||5PM-10PM| Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes:|| 0.00%|
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Best Breakfast By Tina Nordström,to become a Best Breakfast Hotel, there are a number of points to be reviewed, ranging from Tina's recipes and products to layout and offeringsat the breakfast buffet. What we serve and how we serve it is an important part of the entire breakfast experience and each hotel is individually trained and certified by Tina and her team to ensure a consistently high breakfast quality.Opening hours hotel breakfastFridays 6: 00-09: 30Saturday & Sunday 07: 00-10: 30
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable.Electric vehicle charging station, Parking garage, Street parking is located within 5 minutes.
Internet / WiFI
Free Wifi! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.