beach, old town, Swabian castle, De Nittis art gallery, "Cantina" the challenge of Barletta
The Best Western Hotel Dei Cavalieri, halfway between Bari e Foggia, is the ideal location to realize an Incentive, a leisure or a business travel, in wellbeing. From here they are easily reachable, important cultural, amusing and religious places. Castel del Monte, Padre Pio's Sanctuary in San Giovanni Rotondo, the Gargano National Park, the Murge, the Margherita of Savoia thermal baths and the countless Norman and Romanesque testimonies: Castles, Cathedrals and Monuments offered by an unique land, as Puglia is.The Best Western Hotel Dei Cavalieri will reserve you a pleasant welcome: the hall will surprise you with its relaxing and homely atmosphere and the rooms will delight you with their comfortable equipment. Available in three different types, Classic, Superior and Junior Suites; the rooms are equipped with all the modern comforts, they are endowed with wooden floor and furnished with hardwood furniture and local, natural stone.You can find a high level wellness proposal, thanks to a complete treatments program, as well as the Hamam, the Steam Bath, the fitness area and the Kneipp path. Another strong point is certainly the gastronomy: the menu is realized by using only genuine products, consistent with the tradition and the regional cuisine of Puglia.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
|Rooms with 1 Bed:
|Rooms with 2 Beds:
||Windows Do Open
||200 sq. feet
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
17 x 6 meters indoor pool with access regulated by hours and subject to availability with an extra charge of € 5.00 per person per hour
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
continental buffet breakfast for € 3.00 per person
enclosed indoor parking not guarded, free, also by bus, or covered garage at a cost of € 15 per day
Internet / WiFI
WiFi access throughout the hotel free of charge
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.