Functional and well-appointed, the Best WesternÂ® Hotel Rome Airport is a modern 4 Star hotel situated very close to the main airport of Rome, the Leonardo da Vinci International Airport at Fiumicini. It is a truly strategic location for anyone stopping at the capitol during a business trip. The hotel's shuttle service is particularly convenient to and from the airport, and so are the meeting rooms with the capacity and equipment necessary to meet the needs of even the most sophisticated clients. For work meetings that go on for the whole day, the hotel offers its own catering for coffee breaks and buffet service and has an excellent restaurant with menus selected by the organizers offering traditional Roman and Lazio fish dishes with excellent wines from the cellar. For those traveling by car there is ample free private parking available which makes arriving and departing from the hotel that much easier. A convenient elevator takes clients to their floors, even those clients with different disabilities who have rooms especially equipped for them. The pleasant and cordial atmosphere offered by a staff with more than 20 years of experience in the hotel business, rooms that are welcoming, as well as a great cuisine, all contribute to making the Best WesternÂ® Hotel Rome Airport the ideal place to stay during a tourist visit. All areas are welcoming, starting from the reception (check-in 24 hours a day), to the large and bright television and reading rooms, the bar, which remains open all day long, the restaurant, and the breakfast room, where typical Italian cafeteria breakfast and buffets are served.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||02:00 |
|Check Out: ||11:00 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||96 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Banquet Space: ||Holds 120 people | Policies / Expenses
|Total Taxes: ||10.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Airport Shuttle? Yes! There is an airport shuttle.
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets may be accepted. Please contact the hotel directly for full details.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.
Deleted Hotel Rome Airport