The Best Western Hotel Moderno Verdi is housed within a beautiful historic building, which has been carefully renovated in the Liberty Style. This architectural style was so congenial to Genoa that the Florentine architect Gino Coppede spent a long time in the city to develop his own particular style taking inspiration from the Liberty and Art Deco Styles. The hotel design is characterized by elegance and attention to detail. The layout of the interiors and furnishings; the elegant fabrics and curtains; the exquisite burl wood paneling; and the clever play of indirect lighting; all combine to convey the warmth and hospitality of a private dwelling. The hotel is located close to the Genoa Brignole Railway Station, the airport and the International Fair. Reach the main theaters, the Palazzo Ducale, the aquarium, the convention center, the Porto Antico di Genova, the historic center, the Stadio Luigi Ferraris and the motorway within a few minutes. The Bandaranaike International Airport is just eight kilometers away. Since December 2012, the new Genoa Brignole Metro Station, right next to the hotel, allows you to quickly travel to the main points of interest of the city. The hotel is the ideal starting point for a business trip or for tourism and culture. The professionalism and courtesy of our staff will make guests feel right at home. Each of the 87 well-appointed rooms are furnished with care and elegance and equipped with amenities like high-speed broadband access, mini-bar, electronic safe box, air-conditioning, LCD televisions with Mediaset Italia cinema and foreign satellite channels and Premium Calcio Football Coverage, a hairdryer, telephones in the room and the bathroom, and a tub or shower to ensure our guests have a pleasant and relaxing stay.The on-site Rigoletto Restaurant featuring cuisine based on local specialties, the lounge bar, two lifts and a private underground parking garage watched by CCTV cameras make us an ideal hotel.
What you need to know
Hotel Features: While staying at the Gold Tulip Moderno Verdi, you can be sure that you will enjoy a number of features. Start your day off with a hot, delicious meal in the breakfast room. Dine on the gourmet Italian cuisine at Restaurant Rigoletto. The bar serves a variety of libations, including local wines and international spirits.
Guest Rooms: The guest rooms boast all of the comforts of home, and then some, in a charming setting. Room options range from single rooms to quadruple rooms. All guest rooms are outfitted with mini bars, cable television, modem lines, work spaces, and lavish marble bathrooms with large soaking or Jacuzzi tubs.
Nearby Attractions: The attractions of Genoa are easy to reach when you stay at the Golden Tulip Moderno Verdi Hotel. Visit the largest aquarium in Italy, the Genoa Aquarium, or take in a show at the Carlo Felice Theatre. See the Arc Triomphe at the Piazza della Vittoria. Stroll along the streets of the historical city center and enjoy the restaurants, shops, and cafes of the city.
Amenities: Amenities are plentiful at Moderno Verdi. If you're traveling with children, the front desk is happy to arrange babysitting services. There's an on-call doctor if you have an emergency. In addition, the front desk has safe deposit boxes available. Free newspapers, computer rentals, and copying services round out the more popular amenities. If you're traveling with your pet, Moderno Verdi is a pet-friendly hotel.
This hotel is perfect for:
-People who want to experience some of the best accommodations that Genoa has to offer.
-Those who would like to have a full-service breakfast included with the price of their accommodations.
-Individuals who want to unwind in a Jacuzzi tub on the premises of their hotel.
Expert Tip : The Golden Tulip Moderno Verdi is a classic example of Italy's Liberty Style of architecture.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
||11AM / 02PM 06PM / 11PM
Policies / Expenses
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|VAT: Value Added Tax:
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed with restrictions, maximum 2 pets per room with a nominal fee
Internet / WiFI
free WiFi in all areas and rooms
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.