Within minutes from all major commercial boutiques and fine dining venues, these apartments feature the best of city living. Located only a short 5 min walk to the subway and next to all the downtown theatres, there is no better place to live in LA. Stylish interiors and premium amenities like an outdoor pool, a top of the line fitness center, and a beautiful resident lounge will welcome you home. The superior amenities in your home include fully-equipped kitchens with modern cabinetry and stone countertops, expansive windows offering breathtaking views, hardwood flooring, and recessed lightning throughout.Explore the best of Los Angeles from these outstanding downtown apartments. Ideally located next to the 7th St subway and close to the city's historically acclaimed theatres, this community offers a wide range of upscale amenities like you have never seen before. Take a break from the busy everyday life and float around the sparkling swimming pool for hours. Tone up at the top of the line fitness center while enjoying the complimentary Wi-Fi. Time will fly by at the stylish resident lounge with the coffee bar, LED TVs, and billiards. You won't even have to leave the building to go to the movies: the on-site media room with comfy chairs and high-tech equipment is even better than a commercial movie theatre. Make yourself at home at these chic apartments offering the best upscale finishes. Beautiful, modern cabinetry and caesar stone countertops embellish the fully-equipped kitchens. Expansive windows light up the spacious interiors and offer marvelous city views. Sophisticated hardwood floors and recessed lighting blend a charming and warm home. Stop by the L.A. Live center for a fun evening or attend a Lakers game at the nearby STAPLES Center. Stay in the area for the best restaurants: from Mexican, Italian and Japanese to steakhouses, downtown LA has everything!
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||4:00 PM |
|Check Out: ||11:00 AM |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2012 |
|Floors: ||30 |
|Rooms: ||10 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||10 |
|Handicap Rooms: || |
|Rooms with 1 Bed: ||7 |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||3 |
|Suites: ||10 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Once Per Stay |
|Meeting Rooms: ||1 |
|Meeting Space: ||250 sq. feet |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || On-site |
|Pool Info: |
The pool is located on the 4th floor terrace and is open daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM for your enjoyment.
|Ownership: ||Global Luxury Suites | Policies / Expenses
All reservations cancelled before 14 days prior to arrival, guest will only be charged 30% of the total reservation; The remaining 70% will be waived. Within 14 days before arrival, no refund will be issued, and the reservation will be charged in full.
|Typical Group Deposit: ||250 |
|Total Taxes: ||14.00% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: ||14.00% |
|Resort/Hotel Fee: ||125.00 Per Stay (Service Fee) |
|Parking Fee: ||15.00 Per Day |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets must be confirmed before arrival. Pet Fee is $250 per stay.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Los Angeles International Airport is located 17 miles away, which would be about 40 minutes by car.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
Parking is a separate entity and is available by request.Average rate is $15 per day. Please note; this rate is subject to change, we are not responsible for any additional cost.
Internet / WiFI
Free WiFi is available in each apartment.