Flint Hills Discovery Center: .1 miles Manhattan Towne Center Mall with shopping, restaurants and IMAX theater: .4 miles North Historical Downtown Manhattan, KS .4 miles North Manhattan Convention Center: .1 West Fort Riley: 15 miles West
Candlewood Suites Manhattan located just south of Historical Downtown Manhattan, KS and directly across the street from the Flint Hills Discovery Center. We put the amenities where they count in your room. Our guests can cook meals in their fully equipped kitchen, or relax in the recliner while watching movies from our free movie library. Business travelers will work more efficiently utilizing the executive desk with speaker phone and free high speed internet. Candlewood Suites Manhattan is within walking distance of many favorite restaurants and shops. For those guests that prefer to “dine in”, our Candlewood Cupboard provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner options, as well as sodas, snacks, and ice cream. Candlewood Suites Manhattan provides our guests a free 24 hour PreCore fitness center and a comfortable place to do laundry in our free guest laundry room. Much larger than the average hotel room and more affordable than a corporate apartment, the Candlewood Suites is the perfect “home away from home” for relocation, project, temporary assignment or training needs. Unlike a corporate apartment, the Candlewood Suites does not require a lease or minimum length of stay. Whether traveling for business or leisure, for one night or several months, Candlewood Suites Manhattan is the solution to your temporary housing needs.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 pm |
|Check Out: ||12:00 pm |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2013 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||84 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||84 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||7 |
|Rooms with 1 Bed: ||64 |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||20 |
|Suites: ||3 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Weekly |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 1.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || On-site |
|FEMA Approved: ||Yes |
|Ownership: ||IHG | Policies / Expenses
24 hours prior to arrival date by 6 pm.
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: ||16.25% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax: || 9.45% |
|Occupancy Tax: || 7.50% |
Amenities / Features
Airport & Shuttle Information
Manhattan Regional Airport is just a short 15 minute drive to the hotel.
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
No breakfast provided. There are breakfast items for purchase in our Candlewood Cupboard or local restaurants within walking distance.
Service animals complying with ADA Title lll regulations are allowed.Yes!
Pets are allowed. 1-6 nights $75 non-refundable deposit. 7 or more nights $150 non-refundable deposit.
Internet / WiFI
Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Also a business center with computers with Internet access.
About Candlewood Suites
- Home-like enviroment, great for an extended stay
- Fully equipped kitchens with a full-size refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, microwave and stovetop, dishes, cookware, and utensils
- Free high-speed internet access and a large workspace available in each guest room
- TV with DVD player and a comfortable recliner
- Comforts of Home Bedding Collection with soft pillows, high quality sheets, and a comfortable mattress set
- Provide a Lending Locker service where guests can borrow common household items to use during their stay
- Pets are welcome weighing less than 80 lbs
- Free local calls and two phone lines with data port as an added convenience
- Candlewood Cupboard offers a Brown Bag Breakfast for a meal on the go
- Candlewood Gazebo Grill gives guests a great outdoor dining experience ideal for groups
- Free guest laundry open 24/7 with detergent and other laundry items available at a decent price
- Great fitness area
- Housekeeping on a weekly basis
The Candlewood Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.