Value Place Charleston Central, SC, is conveniently located off of I-526 and Rivers Ave., in the charming southern town with more accolades than you can imagine. Charleston was voted the “Top City in the U.S. and Canada” in the Travel + Leisure 2013 World's Best Awards Survey, and both “Top U.S. City” and “Top Destination in the World” by Condé Nast Traveler 2012 Readers' Choice Awards. It's also home to the Southern Living Taste of Charleston, a three-day celebration and festival around “Lowcountry” cuisine, which was named one of the "Top 20 events in the Southeast" by Southeastern Tourism Society.This property is just minutes away from the beach and from the City Market, a 200 year old market open 365 days a year. While you're here, enjoy all kinds of American history including Fort Sumter, the location that marks the beginning of the Civil War, USS Yorktown, and The Naval & Maritime Museum—if you're a history buff.
***Locations available across the United States** Free internet and daily linen service valued at $20 a week with this booking. Value Place offers affordable weekly stays for fully furnished studios with a full kitchen. Although many guests decide to stay with us for months, some may choose the flexible option of extending their weekly stay for additional nights. Value Place keeps things simple by allowing you to personalize your stay. Optional amenities are available for purchase such as additional Housekeeping, Dish Pack and Coffeemaker. Standard Value Place office hours are Mon-Fri 9am-8pm, Sat 10am-4pm, and Sun 3pm-8pm. You may check in after hours by using the phone in the lobby. Enjoy your stay with our Affordable, Cleaner, Safer,and Simple lodging experience.**Nightly rates available.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||3:00 p.m. |
|Check Out: ||11:00 a.m. |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2014 |
|Floors: ||4 |
|Rooms: ||121 |
|Corridors: ||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||91 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||7 |
|Rooms with 1 Bed: ||72 |
|Rooms with 2 Beds: ||49 |
|Suites: ||121 |
|Room Windows: ||Windows Do Open |
|Cleaning Frequency: ||Weekly |
|Dist. to Food/Bars: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant: || 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym: || 0.3 Mi |
|Ownership: ||Woodspring Suites Hotels | Policies / Expenses
By 3:00 p.m. day of arrival. $75 no show fee may apply.
|Nightly Parking: ||0 |
|Total Taxes: ||13.50% |
|Total Misc Fees: ||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Fully furnished studios with kitchen. Fast food restaurants and grocery stores close by.
About WoodSpring Suites
- Stay for the night, week, or longer
- Rooms with the basics cut costs, not comfort
- Deep, bi-weekly room cleaning
- Three room layouts, all with modified kitchens
- WoodSpring Hotels offers an extended stay experience and affordability for travelers looking for long stay accommodations with nearly 250 properties nationwide. Brands include WoodSpring Suites and WoodSpring Suites Signature, formally Value Place.
- WoodSpring Suites caters to guest staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and basic amenities including complimentary Wi-Fi, kitchen, 24/7 common spaces including the lobby, flat screen TV’s, and access to laundry and fitness facilities.
- WoodSpring Suites Signature caters to guests staying a day, week, month, or more looking for clean and more upgraded basic amenities including in-room complimentary Wi-Fi, full-sized kitchen, leather and upholstered furniture, and services such as a fitness center, laundry facility, and a pantry shop.
- Every guestroom features a welcoming open floor plan with a well-designed kitchen with full-size appliances, chairs or sofas, a work desk, free Wi-Fi, access to laundry facilities, fitness facilities, and are all smoke-free and pet-friendly.
The WoodSpring Suites highlights above are subject to change without notice.