The beauty of Mother Nature is right in your back yard when you select this Coalinga hotel nestled in the heart of the real California. A couple of things define the region around this Coalinga hotel. The Annual Horned Toad Derby Carnival and WHAMOBASS Hot Air Balloon Festival draw crowds from around the country. There's something to be said about the kind of excitement that surrounds traditional fun.These unique events aren't the only thing happening near our Coalinga hotel. The Lemoore Naval Air Station hosts a few must-see events, while the Harris Ranch Restaurant dishes up fine dining with local ingredients. If you're searching for the best all-American meal of your life, there's no reason to search any further.Fun and games are endless at the local Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino. However, you've already won the jackpot by discovering a Coalinga hotel that treats every guest like family. Whether you're in town for the Coalinga State Hospital or West Hills Community College, a touch of home is the trick for a relaxing, revitalizing stay.Many business travelers call our Coalinga hotel their home away from home. We are proud to host employees of the State Department of Corrections at Pleasant Valley as well as local colleges and hospitals. Our service men and women are special, regular guests. Nothing gets you ready for the work day better than a complimentary full breakfast featuring piping hot eggs, stacks of fresh fruits and sweet pastries, a selection of cereal and yogurt, and gourmet coffee.Don't forget to dedicate some time to exploring and recreation. The Tulare County Fair is an absolute must. The R.C. Baker Museum, Benitoite California State Gem Mine, Coalinga Cinema Reel Time Entertainment, and rodeos and bike races are all popular. There's no end to the options near this comfortable Coalinga hotel. What's on your agenda?Reserve your spacious accommodations at Best Western Big Country Inn and prepare to be pampered! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets may be accepted. Please contact the hotel directly for full details.
Airport & Shuttle Information
no local airport, nonlocal taxi service for $100
Local Shuttle Info: no local shuttle
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or airline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.