Lyndon B. Johnson Ranch, LBJ boyhood home and settlement, Exotic Zoo, Whittington's Jerky, Wineries, Pedernales State Park
The Wild West is still in full effect near our Johnson City, TX hotel, with riding available at LBJ Ranch and endless hiking trails at Pedernales Falls State Park.Of course, some of our guests come from around the state just to visit Whittington's Jerky. Even those in town for a meeting with Pedernales Electrical Company canâ??t help but indulge in a little leisure, sightseeing and sampling of the great Texas barbeque in the region. No matter what brings you to this part of the Lone Star State, get your day started right with a free, hot breakfast that includes your favorites such as waffles and Arabica coffee. We're centrally located between Austin, San Antonio, Fredricksburg and Marble Falls, making commutes as easy as possible. For gastro enthusiasts, our hotel in Johnson City, TX is within walking distance to dining, and there's a BBQ pit and picnic area right on site. From pig roasts to mom and pop diners, food is serious business here.There are also events year-round that are family-friendly, such as the Spangle Dangle and the annual Fair and Rodeo. Visit for the Light Spectacular, or stay in our comfortable, quiet rooms while here for one of the many fun runs throughout the year. Employees of LBJ National Park Services count on us to be their home away from home, and southern hospitality is our specialty. Maybe it's a meeting at the jerky company that brought you here, but it's the attractions and service that turn any business trip into a vacation. As the proud hometown of Lyndon B. Johnson, our Johnson City, TX hotel is close to a number of historical attractions. Of course, a trip to the Exotic Petting Zoo is also a real treat. What do you have on the itinerary for your next trip? For any recommendations or tips, just ask one of our friendly staff members. There's always plenty to do and see, and we'll help you make the most of your time here.Reserve your room at the Best Western Johnson City Inn now! Enjoy your stay.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2002|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Exterior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||53|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 30.0 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| 0.5 Mi |
Our pool is open from March to October...hours 8am-12am. It is an outdoor pool.
Policies / Expenses
we have a 24hr cancellation policy, group reservations have 2 week cancellation policy
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 6.00%|
|City Tax:|| 7.00%|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with an 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Austin Airport 60+ miles, no shuttle or taxi available;San Antonio Airport 50+ miles, no shuttle or taxi available
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.