- Waterfalls and Wooden Wonders. Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Sapphire Valley is our crown jewel in the stunning Jackson County region of the Blue Ridge Mountain known as The Land of Waterfalls. This consummate get away from it all resort has every delight you can imagine a great vacation would along with breathtaking scenery close to culture crafts shopping and gaming vacation. At Fairfield Sapphire Valley our spacious 1 bedroom vacation suites comfortably sleep up to 4 to 6 guests from 745 to 780 square feet. Whether you are traveling with extended family or a smaller party you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms the economy of a private kitchen and the convenience of a washer and dryer in each suite. Plus Jacuzzi tubs full dining room leather furniture and televisions throughout are luxuries you just won t find in an average hotel room. Relax with inspirational walks through the lush forests a competitive game around the golf course or settle down at the placid lake s edge as you and your family enjoy the idyllic nature that surrounds Fairfield Sapphire Valley Resort. - 100 ROOMS - 1 LEVELS .
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||16:00 |
|Year of Last Renovation: ||2000 |
|Floors: ||0 |
|Rooms: ||100 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Wyndham Hotels
- Flexible meeting space for both large and small groups
- Global leader in vacation exchange and rentals
- Many resorts offer golf and tennis, beautiful beaches, spa services and much more
- Diverse hotel brand properties suitable for every traveler's needs
The Wyndham Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.