- Waterfalls and Wooden Wonders. Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Sapphire Valley is our crown jewel in the stunning Jackson County region of the Blue Ridge Mountain known as The Land of Waterfalls. This consummate get away from it all resort has every delight you can imagine a great vacation would along with breathtaking scenery close to culture crafts shopping and gaming vacation. At Fairfield Sapphire Valley our spacious 1 bedroom vacation suites comfortably sleep up to 4 to 6 guests from 745 to 780 square feet. Whether you are traveling with extended family or a smaller party you will appreciate the privacy of separate bedrooms the economy of a private kitchen and the convenience of a washer and dryer in each suite. Plus Jacuzzi tubs full dining room leather furniture and televisions throughout are luxuries you just won t find in an average hotel room. Relax with inspirational walks through the lush forests a competitive game around the golf course or settle down at the placid lake s edge as you and your family enjoy the idyllic nature that surrounds Fairfield Sapphire Valley Resort. - 100 ROOMS - 1 LEVELS .
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:||2000|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||0|
|Meeting Rooms:||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
About Fairfield Inn by Marriott
- Great value hotel with plenty of amenities
- Freebies include high-speed internet, Wi-Fi, parking, newspaper, coffee & tea, and a hot breakfast with eggs and sausage
- Business center with printing services
- Large suites with separate living, working, and sleeping areas
- Digital alarm clock with MP3
- Same-day dry cleaning service and laundry room
The Fairfield Inn by Marriott highlights above are subject to change without notice.