The glamorous private club for guests from Sinatra to Churchill is now stunningly re-imagined as Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club is an exclusive oasis of just 77 guest rooms - including five beachfront Cabana Suites- as well as 31 Private Residence suites - Russell Pancoasts original clubhouse - now faithfully restored - is the centrepiece for a modern masterpiece by Richard Meier and architect Kobi Karp - Spend luxurious hours in a poolside cabana - Rediscover serenity in the spa - Or hide away in understated elegance with unimpeded ocean vistas - Minutes from the best of Miami Beach this beachfront retreat in Surfside Florida
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||16:00 |
|Check Out: ||12:00 |
|Floors: ||12 |
|Rooms: ||77 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||0 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||0 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (18 miles), Miami International Airport (15 miles)
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Four Seasons Hotels
- Specialty services with 96 locations in 40 countries ranging from luxury hotels, resorts, and residence clubs
- 24hr valet parking, LCD flat-panel TV's with DVD players in all guest bedrooms and living room areas
- Soft bathrobes and brand bath products
- Individual climate controls
- Multi-line telephone service with speakerphone
The Four Seasons Hotels highlights above are subject to change without notice.