Located in the heart of San Ramon Valley, this Danville hotel is ideal for a business strategy retreat or relaxing weekend getaway.Situated in the San Francisco East Bay area and close to the famed Napa Valley wine country, the Eugene O'Neil National Park and Mt. Diablo State Park, the Best Western Danville Sycamore Inn is a welcome retreat for both business travelers and vacationers alike. Just steps from the hotel grounds lies downtown Danville, CA, filled with great consignment store shopping and some of the top-rated restaurants in the East Bay area. Throughout the year, this Northern California hotel is also a prime location for visitors to the Black Hawk Auto Museum, the Good Guys Auto Show and the Alameda County Fairgrounds, home to the Alameda County Fair and many exciting events throughout the year. For business travelers, convenient access to the Bishop Ranch Business Park, the San Ramon Valley Regional Medical Center and the corporate offices of Chevron, Texaco, PG&E and Clorox make this San Ramon Valley hotel an ideal location for travel. And after a day at the job or sightseeing around the area, nothing feels nicer than a plush bed in a finely appointed room. With the comfortable amenities Best Western hotels are known for, including a complimentary continental breakfast, high-speed Internet access and a relaxing outdoor pool, guests will find the relaxation they're looking for in an abundantly convenient location.Ready for relaxation, an unbeatable value and a memorable stay? Make a reservation at the Best Western Danville Sycamore Inn today and save!
recycling paper/plastic/glass, water drip systems, water saving shower heads, florescent and LED lights
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
||Both Interior and Exterior Hallways
|Non Smoking Rooms:
||Windows Do Open
|Dist. to Food/Bars:
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:
Policies / Expenses
4pm day of arrival
|Typical Group Deposit:
|Total Misc Fees:
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|PST: Provincial Sales Tax:
|| 9.25 PST %
|Food and Beverage Tax:
|| 6.00 Per Item
|Additional Person Fee:
||10.00 Per Person (3rd & 4th person)
Amenities / Features
Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pets allowed based on the availability of pet friendly rooms. Up to 2 dogs per room with a 80 pound weight limit. Additional pet types (cats, birds, etc) may be accepted at the hotel's discretion. Pet rate is $20.00 per day with a $100 per week maximum.
Airport & Shuttle Information
Oakland International OAK 27.1 mi
Local Shuttle Info: local cabs and airport shuttles only
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
About Best Western International
- 4000+ independently owned hotels located in over 100 countries
- Best Western Rewards is a free program where members can earn 10 points for every dollar spent or arline/partner rewards for each night stay. With no blackout dates and points that never expire, whats not love?
- 3 hotel types: Best Western, Best Western Plus, and Best Western Premiere
- Best Western offers exceptional value with great amenities including free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and lond distance access. Convenient computer room in the lobby area perfect for copy and fax services, and even printing out boarding passes, maps, etc.
- Best Western Plus offers upgraded bath amenities, an in-room mini-fridge, and a spacious work desk. Fitness room, laundry room, and business center also available. Free breakfast, high-speed internet, local calls, and long distance access
- Best Western Premiere gives guests the highest quality amenties, furnishings, and decor with personalized guest services. All rooms have a safe, mini-fridge, free high-speed internet access, free local and long distance calls, and an LCD or Plasma TV with HD channels. On-site dining, fitness room, business center, snack shop, and meeting rooms
The Best Western International highlights above are subject to change without notice.