FIRST CLASS/UPSCALE HOTEL RATINGS - MICHELIN 4,OHG MODERATE DELUXE,STARS 5 ADDITIONAL PROPERTY DESCRIPTION TEXT YOU WILL BE CAPTIVATED BY THE TIMELESS CHARM OF THE GRAND HOTEL CABOURG, IMMORTALIZED BY MARCEL PROUST, AND A MEMBER OF THE MGALLERY COLLECTION. ITS SPACIOUS ROOMS HAVE SEA VIEWS OR OVERLOOK THE CASINO FLOWER GARDENS. THE SEAFRONT GASTRONOMIC RESTAURANT OFFERS IMAGINATIVE AND GOURMET CUISINE. FAMILY VACATIONS, ROMANTIC WEEKENDS... WHATEVER THE SEASON, THE GRAND HOTEL CABOURG OFFERS YOU UNDIVIDED ATTENTION FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE STAY.
Details / Other Expenses
|Year of Last Renovation:
|Non Smoking Rooms:
Amenities / Features
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
- French luxury brand offering spacious suites, private villas, and apartments
- Eco-friendly services through Planet 21
- Soft feather beds for a restful nights sleep
- Restaurants and bars serve the finest French cuisine by leading chefs with orginal menus and local flavors
- Customized meeting, banquet, and event options inspired by French art with Wi-Fi services, the latest audiovisual and videoconferencing equipment, and delicious food menus
- Resorts offer a golfer's dream experience with fine golfing destinations
- Sofitel's So Fit provides guests with for fitness programs and the latest high-tech sports equipment
- Sofitel's So Spa have uniquely designed Dish and Dessert packages which include body massages, hot-stone massages, and facials
- Sofitel's Children Villas offer special activities and entertainment for kids exclusively at select locations
The Sofitel highlights above are subject to change without notice.