GAUMONT, MUSEE DE BRETAGNE, COLOMBIER, LIBERTE, TNB DE RENNES (1 kilometers), PONTCHAILLOU (5 kilometers), SAINT MARTIN, OPERA, MUSEE BEAUX ARTS, HOTEL DIEU, STADE RENNAIS (3 kilometers), THEATRE DE RENNES, LE LIBERTE (1 kilometers), COLOMBIA (2 kilometers), CATHEDRALE SAINT PIERRE, PARLEMENT, EMILE ZOLA, MUSEE DES BEAUX ARTS
Surrounded by restaurants offering regional specialities, the Hotel Mercure Rennes Place de Bretagne, in the heart of historic Rennes, is close to the business district and within easy reach of the mainline railway station and the underground network. This charming hotel is a listed building, with light, well-equipped rooms for rest and relaxation. The hotel's central location means you can unwind after a meeting by taking a walk in the neighbourhood, with its museums, parks, restaurants and shops.
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In: ||14:00 |
|Floors: ||3 |
|Rooms: ||48 |
|Non Smoking Rooms: ||30 |
|Handicap Rooms: ||2 |
|Suites: ||0 |
|Meeting Rooms: ||0 |
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Sorry, pets are not allowed.
- Midscale hotel with warm, contemporary rooms
- The Park Sleep & Fly offer includes 1 night acoomodations, airport transfer by shuttle service and up to 15 days of free parking
- Coffee and tea tasting
- Buffet breakfast with both local and international food items or the Express & Co. breakfast formula is served at the bar until noon. Enjoy a hot drink, a glass of orange juice, and some bread with jam, or other delicious pastries
- Ready to Spa packages includes accommodation, breakfast, and one spa treatment
- Great meeting space for any special occasion
The Mercure highlights above are subject to change without notice.