Kick back and relax at Tru Syracuse - Camillus, located in Syracuse's only live, work, shop, play and stay center. Where dinning, entertainment and shopping are at your finger tips.Burn away the stress of the day, in are first of its kind state of the art indoor sport court!
Yes! Solar panels on site
Details / Other Expenses
|Check In:||3:00 pm|
|Check Out:||12:00 pm|
|Year of Last Renovation:||2018|
|Corridors:||All Rooms Have Interior Hallways|
|Non Smoking Rooms:||92|
|Rooms with 1 Bed:||51|
|Rooms with 2 Beds:||41|
|Room Windows:||Windows Don't Open|
|Dist. to Food/Bars:|| 0.3 Mi |
|Dist. to 24hr Restaurant:|| 0.5 Mi |
|Dist. to Nearest Gym:|| On-site |
|Ownership:||Hotel @ T5 LLC| Policies / Expenses
Cancellation policies may vary depending on the rate or dates of your reservation. Please refer to your reservation confirmation to verify your cancellation policy.
|Total Misc Fees:||$0.00 USD |
(mandatory resort fees/taxes)
|State Tax:|| 8.00% (State tax)|
|Occupancy Tax:|| 5.00% (Onondaga County Occ Tax)|
Amenities / Features Pet Friendly? Yes! Pets are allowed.
Pet Friendly with $50.00 Non-Refundable fee
Airport & Shuttle Information
SYR 13 miles NE
Airport Shuttle? Sorry
airport shuttle available.
ComplimentaryTop it Breakfast bar
Internet / WiFI
About TRU by Hilton
- Catered to younger, millennial travelers looking for unique design and affordability with the first hotel opening in late July 2017 and 102 properties signed on for development throughout the U.S.
- Tru by Hilton offers a true, customized experience for guests with a large 2,800 square-foot multifunctional lobby, perfect for lounging, eating, mingling or working. Complimentary high-speed internet access, wireless printing, and board games are also available to enjoy throughout every lounge space.
- To stay energized throughout the day, the Eat. & Sip. Market has local, gourmet snacks and drinks (including beer and wine) and complimentary Italian brewed coffee, organic Stash tea and hot chocolate in the lobby 24/7.
- Modern designed guest rooms feature large oversized windows delivering plenty of natural light with additional amenities including free Wi-Fi, multiple charging outlets, and 150 DirecTV channels.
- Also available on property is a fitness center delivering free weights, cardio equipment, as well as workout routines straight from their fitness center tablet. In the morning time, guests can build their own free breakfast with up to 30 sweet and savory toppings to choose from.
- Earn and redeem Hilton Honors points for free hotel nights, travel and transportation, shopping, dining and other exclusive benefits. All Hilton Honors members have access to complimentary Wi-Fi, water and snacks, digital check-ins and late check-outs at no extra cost.
The TRU by Hilton highlights above are subject to change without notice.